BY VERA WANG

Launched By The Design House Of Vera Wang In 2004. Vera Wang Edt Spray 1.7 Oz For Men Possesses A Blend Of: Nutmeg, Anise, Green Mandarin Leaf, Tobacco, Leather, And Sandalwood. Recommended For Elegant Use. Men see more...

• How much is this product? Heard so many good reviews about it.3 Answers
Julio M.
El Paso, TX
Amazing Vera want fragrance, the smell is contemporary and amazing, great for a night out with the friends, it's a bit pricey but I'm okay with that, the scenes are woody and floral so amazing, I would recommend this to a friend, EVERYTIME.
Sha M.
Longview, TX
I bought this for my boyfriends birthday & I love it so much that I am even tempted to wear it lol . It could be considered pricey but it is worth it . The bottle is sleek and looks nice on the bathroom counter ,
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
This has been my favorite men's fragrance for ten years! It is clean and manly with an amazing citrus twist. It wears long but it is hard to find I found my last bottle at some random fragrance store in the mall.
Emily K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This perfume is so sweet and such a girly scent! I love the packaging it is the finishing touch to a perfect perfume! It is pink and has rhinestones, the cutest touch! a lot of times you can find this perfume at Tj-Maxx or Marshalls for a fraction of the original cost!
Denice R.
I really love the vera wang scents of perfumes i received one for last christmas and it was my absolute favorite i just couldn't stop wearing it but finally ran out and am looking to buy more!!
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
This has been a favorite since I was in high school. The smell is amazing. Really always seems to last all day. Doesn't change a whole lot throughout the day. Definitely would recommend
Becky G.
I have this perfume and I use it all the time for any occasion! I always get compliments on my scents too which is always a plus with the gentleman !!
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This fragrance is so girly and flirty! I love it! It's light and fresh. It doesn't leave you with a headache. I always get compliments!
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Love this perfume it smells so nice and really last it doesn't ware off fast like allot of perfumes my husband loves this scent
Sheila A.
Corp Christi, TX
My favorite Vera wang scent! This is just such a summer smell that never gets old to me, I've been wearing it for years now.
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
How much is this product? Heard so many good reviews about it.