Vera Wang For Men Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Suzanna R.

BY VERA WANG

Choosing a fragrance for a man is among the most intimate of gestures. Deeply provocative, a man’s scent embraces and seduces you whenever he draws you close. The fragrance becomes him – and whenever you breathe it in, it will unlock memories and desires.

Fragrance Notes:

Mandarin leaf, Yuzu, Nutmeg, Leather, Anise

Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
As a girl who enjoys a cologne-wearing man, I'd recommend this scent for men. This cologne is simply splendid; and I love cologne wearing men. If I can convince a future significant other to wear this, I'll be in heaven every day. I'd say it's a pretty moderate price for men's fragrance.
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
I absolutely adore this fragrance. I first discovered it when I was working as a coat checker and a man dropped off the best smelling coat I've ever encountered. When he came to pick it up I asked what the cologne was and he told me it was Vera Wang for men. This is somewhat difficult to find in department stores but you can get it online and I recommend you do!
Julio M.
El Paso, TX
Amazing Vera want fragrance, the smell is contemporary and amazing, great for a night out with the friends, it's a bit pricey but I'm okay with that, the scenes are woody and floral so amazing, I would recommend this to a friend, EVERYTIME.
Ally B.
One of my all time favorite scents! This perfume is the perfect purchase if you want to smell good but not be overpowering. The price is more than what you would find at drugstores because this product is great and is worth the slight splurge!
Sha M.
Longview, TX
I bought this for my boyfriends birthday & I love it so much that I am even tempted to wear it lol . It could be considered pricey but it is worth it . The bottle is sleek and looks nice on the bathroom counter ,
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
This has been my favorite men's fragrance for ten years! It is clean and manly with an amazing citrus twist. It wears long but it is hard to find I found my last bottle at some random fragrance store in the mall.
Emily K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This perfume is so sweet and such a girly scent! I love the packaging it is the finishing touch to a perfect perfume! It is pink and has rhinestones, the cutest touch! a lot of times you can find this perfume at Tj-Maxx or Marshalls for a fraction of the original cost!
Raymond C.
Pinellas Park, FL
I found this cologne several years ago and have yet found a cologne I like as much as Vera Wang for men. Love it. Every time I wear it I always get comments from strangers of how well it smells.
Denice R.
I really love the vera wang scents of perfumes i received one for last christmas and it was my absolute favorite i just couldn't stop wearing it but finally ran out and am looking to buy more!!
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
Smells amazing! And it lasts all day! Awesome side note is that we sell it at Kohls and you can use any discount for it and earn kohls cash for every $50 you spend! :)
Gabbuddy W.
Does this smell good?
Darya K.
I have a very sensitive nose... Every perfume I try, nothing works. Is Vera Wang light or strong scented perfume?
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I would love to have this perfume, very expensive though. It does smell good and feels fresh, I know this from a tester but the price shocked me.
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
How much is this product? Heard so many good reviews about it.
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
I want to try this. I bet it is expensive if I would have to buy it for a big bottle. I am gonna try this

back