MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerVera Wang
Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray

Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray

by Vera Wang

Flower Princess is a floral-fruity composition with green ivy notes, tangerine and lotus in the top. The heart unites orange blossom petals, Moroccan rose, jasmine Sambac and mimosa, while the base notes bring peach peel notes, amber, precious woods accords and musk.

This fragrance will be available as limited edition world-wide, while permanently available at the Asian market, and it is created in honor of the spring time and Japanese cultural movement Kawaii, 'cultural obsession followed by irresistible, cute and energetic details'.

Hey i would like to do a review for this product on my yt Chanel?
[product:vera-wang-flower-princess-eau-de-toilette-spray] Love the bottle how is the scent?
I would love to get a sample and review it on my social networks
Start your review of Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray!
Joanna P.
Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Joanna P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a nice fresh floral scent. The bottle is sooo beautiful. However I prefer the original princess over this one. Performance is okay not the greatest but you can find this fragrance for a very good price
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this perfume!! This is my absolute favorite of all time 💞💕💓 I've bought several bottles and I'm sure I will continue to buy more. There is nothing that should be changed about it. There is no comparing. Buy it & try it.
Nichole F.
Gainesville , GA
Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Nichole F.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Yall!! This perfume smells so good! And it last my whole 10 hour shift and then some! I get sooo many compliments when I wear this!! I HIGHLY recommend!!
abby T.
Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by abby T.
another one of my favorite scents of all time! i love how soft this is and how refreshing it smells! the scent really lasts all day on me and stays smelling super refreshing! i would definitely recommend this for those who like flower/refreshing scents!
Shaina C.
The packaging on this perfume is absolutely gorgeous but I’m not the biggest fan of the sun I would purchase this for a niece or someone young
Kayla D.
Cedar Park, TX
Love this! It smells amazing but I don’t like that it doesn’t last long. The smell leaves very quickly and you have to spray a lot. The smell is very nice and light. I would buy it again but I wouldn’t spend a lot on it. Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray
Nakia W.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Love this scent! Top notes are Water Lily, Tangerine and Ivy; middle notes are Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Mimosa and Moroccan Rose; base notes are Apricot, Musk, Precious Woods and Amber. And it last for a long time on me!!
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells beautiful! Like roses with a hint of musk . Lasts all day and very affordable! Will definitely recommend
Eve G.
Pleasanton, CA
Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Eve G.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my staple fragrances. Great quality, smells amazing. I get compliments each time I wear it out.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,294 reviews
Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this perfume as a gift on my birthday this is one of my new perfumes so nice perfect size fits real good in your purse we can carry it anywhere you want you said how many times you wan and he’s so nice