Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Theresa F.Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Erika V.

BY VERA WANG

Flower Princess perfume by Vera Wang is a fruity floral fragrance with an ode to the Japanese cultural obsession for all things irresistible, cute and girlish. This perfume is available in a 3.4-ounce spray. Design house: Vera Wang Scent name: Flower Princess Gender: Women's Perfume is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Features a blend of green ivy with heart of orange blossom, Moroccan rose, jasmine, peach peel, amber and precious woods We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• How does it smell and is it similar so others?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Awful. This to me smells like hairspray. Like cheap hairspray at that. Actually smells like the old school aqua net. There's nothing floral or pretty about this one. It doesn't mix well with my body chemistry at all. It's overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this. Actually I would suggest getting a sample before purchasing.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
A nice perfume with a mix of sweet scents and florals. It's a very delicate scent so I personally feel you need to apply a lot to really smell it. It also isn't very long lasting so I typically have to re-apply at some point during the day. It's definitely a day fragrance with a spring and summer vibe.
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite and always go to perfume. I've been using this since high school and still to this day buy this perfume. The smell is awesome not too strong. And it lasts me so long. Deff worth the price. I want to try the other scents but too scared to go off of this perfume.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
This luxurious bottle looks amazing among my collections of perfumes. It is delicate yet strong. I remember once it slipped out of my hands, yet the bottle managed to stay together. The name of the perfume often defines its scent, and this one smells like a princess. It smells like a garden full of new species of flowers, or perhaps the same (all mixing together to create this new mixture of this particular scent). This was also very affordable on my side. I think the delicacy this perfume has is a little too much because after a while, the alcohol eventually evaporates (a little after then end of the day). That would be the only issue of this scent.

It is a beautiful perfume which I plan to continue using.
Others (brands) I recommend trying:
Burberry is amazing.
Chanel No5
the classic Dior perfumes
L'EAU D'ISSEY by Issey Miyake (great one I just started trying).

There are many more!
Equannie L.
I love this perfume and the design of the bottle. My boyfriend brought me the full set for Christmas and from there I’ve been addicted to the smell , I spray it every chance I get lol

#influenster
#perfume
#amazing
Mckenzie F.
Canyon, TX
this has been my absolute ALL TIME FAVORITE perfume since 2010!! i love love love this perfume. the smell is overwellmingly delicious and it lasts so long. plus, the cap is a crown and a ring! so cute!
Sara H.
This is absolutely one of my favorite fragrances! A few spritz and it last all day, I would still smell it strong hours after working at a retail store. Such a great product
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: W-6067 Vera Wang Edt more...
I got this in a sample bag when i purchased a perfume. i went ahead and gave it to my mom. once she started wearing it I loved the smell. its between a clean, floral sweet smell. not sure how else to describe it. the packaging is adorable as well, cute diamond heart looking thing with a diamond on top. after this one i started purchasing the rest of the collection and so far none have disappointed!
Christina T.
Maryville, IL
Review for: For Limited Edition more...
First off I'm sensitive to fragrances. My niece bought this for my birthday. I was hesitant to try it at first, but feel In love with it!!!! It is expensive for my budget but highly worth every penny. I'm so happy to have found a fragrance I can wear and love!!! Best of all it lasts all day and light scent.
Kaitlin J.
Kansas City, MO
How does it smell and is it similar so others?