BY VERA WANG #80 in Fragrance for Her

Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla is a romantic floral oriental fragrance. It opens with a rich blend of Damascene Rose and Mandarin Oil which balance out the Sweet Magnolia heart. Vanilla and creamy sandalwood intertwine to create a warm finishing touch on the skin.

• Vera Wang Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla Anyone know where can I ge...3 Answers
  • Vera Wang Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla Where's the best store to pu...1 Answers
  • Does this last all day1 Answers
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
received this sample for free in my Influenster charm voxbox and initially I thought I wouldn't like it since I think perfumes are very personal and we each have a scent we tend to go for and this one is usually the opposite of what I'd typically use. But I got the box and when I initially smelled this I was pleasantly surprised. Well, today I wore it all day as my perfume for the day and OH MY GOSH! Seriously, I've already purchased a full size set from Target because I love it that much! Absolutely lovely smell and it wears beautifully. It's soft and subtle and yet stays fresh all day to where you can still smell it by the end of the day and it hasn't faded to where it's no longer there--i love that! This is definitely going in my suite case for when I pack for vacation because it's just a perfect year round scent! đź‘Ť Vera Wang Embrace Periwinkle & Irishighly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Vera Wang Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla

I received two #complimentary #verawang fragrances from #influenster and this one, #embrace #roseandvanilla is my favorite. I am very scent-driven and consider scent to be my strongest sense As one would guess I am a perfume and oils lover.

This #verawangembrace is subtly #floral with the sweet and savory undertones of vanilla and and a warm musk that last for a decent amount of time on me. I layer it over an unscented oil or a lightly scented lotion to prolong the warm undertones of the fragrance.

My only complaint is that this formula seems to have a high alcohol content so the fragrance doesn't stick around like other brands I wear. I feel the price point and variety of scents makes this understandable. As I mentioned above, there are ways to prolong the scents, but the top notes definitely disappear fast due to alcohol in the fragrance.

Thanks @influenster so happy to try a new, affordable scent

#VWEmbracexInfluenster #complimentary #contest @VeraWangGang
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much. I love the combination of vanilla and roses that kisses your skin with a sweet light scent that isn't so over powering to your senses. That combination of roses and vanilla embraces you with the sweet smell of romance and beauty, and makes you feel beautiful all over. I would recommend Vera Wang Rose Buds and Vanilla to those who like the sweet scent combination of roses and vanilla. I would also recommend this perfume to be wore during a romantic night out.❤💋
Jeanette Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Vera Wang to I knew this would be amazing. But it was more than amazing!! I was blown away. This perfume smells *so* good! I received it in a voxbox and I actually liked it so much I went and bought the full sized perfume. It lasts all day and smells great. It doesn't smell soapy or strange (something I've encountered with some fragrances) and it's fragrant without being overpowering and offensive.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vera Wang is a trust worthy brand I recognize but not a brand i usually choose. I enjoyed testing this fragrance because it was something I wouldn't usually pick out. This scent was unique with the rosebud and vanilla being a smell combination I don't see often. It lasted for a log while too. However, when I choose scents I prefer more fruity and clean smells and this one was more floral and sweet. For me I don't find florally smells to fit my personality, age, or likes. I think this was a fine fragrance and I would take it over smelling bad any day, but overall this isn't my favorite and probably won't be buying on my own.
Hope C.
Belle Plaine, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent so much. At first I was nervous to try it but once I did I fell in love. The scent is floral but not in an old lady sense. The full size bottle is something that I will have to purchase. I would recommend this scent to others. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Fatima Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do prefer the marigold myself but if you like the smell of roses you’ll love the smell of this and it’s pretty long lasting, it’s quite scandalous if that’s what you’re looking for although I believe it does soften up, I gave three stars only because I personally don’t like the smell of roses
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything I said about the honeysuckle sample that I received. Mostly just not my scent. Not a scent I've ever enjoyed in a perfume, I think rose perfumes are overplayed. But if you want a light, buildable perfume this would be great for you. 1 squirt is light, 2 is about normal, 3 could drown the people around you.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free for reviewing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

This scent is very light and refreshing. It is great. Lasts long enough, but not overpowering. The perfect balance. The only reason for 4 stars is because I am not a fan of vanilla fragrances.
Anjelica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really was not a fan of this scent. It smells extremely cheap and just didn’t really last very long. In fact, after spraying myself I felt like within not even 15 minutes the scent had faded and was not noticeable. I also was told that I smelt like a baby which is slightly embarrassing.
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
strong or just perfect?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I'm getting some of these in my #CharmVoxBox! What is your favorite scents out of the VW collection?
Ken C.
I'd like to know what are your thought ladies those of you who have already tried the fragrance what kind of smell is it
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Fashionista Expert
Never got to try Vera Wang perfumes can you tell me the price and what store they sell it in , are they strong smells ,
Vanessa F.