BY VERA WANG #77 in Perfume for Her

Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla is a romantic floral oriental fragrance. It opens with a rich blend of Damascene Rose and Mandarin Oil which balance out the Sweet Magnolia heart. Vanilla and creamy sandalwood intertwine to create a warm finishing touch on the skin.

• Vera Wang Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla Anyone know where ...4 Answers
  • Vera Wang Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla Where's the best sto...1 Answers
  • Does this last all day1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Vera Wang Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla

I received two #complimentary #verawang fragrances from #influenster and this one, #embrace #roseandvanilla is my favorite. I am very scent-driven and consider scent to be my strongest sense As one would guess I am a perfume and oils lover.

This #verawangembrace is subtly #floral with the sweet and savory undertones of vanilla and and a warm musk that last for a decent amount of time on me. I layer it over an unscented oil or a lightly scented lotion to prolong the warm undertones of the fragrance.

My only complaint is that this formula seems to have a high alcohol content so the fragrance doesn't stick around like other brands I wear. I feel the price point and variety of scents makes this understandable. As I mentioned above, there are ways to prolong the scents, but the top notes definitely disappear fast due to alcohol in the fragrance.

Thanks @influenster so happy to try a new, affordable scent

#VWEmbracexInfluenster #complimentary #contest @VeraWangGang
Abigail V.
Robesonia
I love this scent so much! Its not over bearing or super strong. I get compliments on the scent often.
I purchased it to test out after I was looking for another perfume. I fell in love with the scent and completely forgot about the other perfume! I love this perfume and I will purchase it again and again! I’m currently running low and I will be hunting for it again!
Brittany D.
Columbia, SC
I originally tried this product with the samples i was given by Influenster. I ended up buying the perfume for myself and I absolutely LOOOOVVVEEE it!!!! It smells so fresh and elegant. So light and airy...I get TONS of compliments every time I wear it. I even hear people whisper "omg, she smells good!" when I walk by! 😆😆 I will always buy this perfume. Definitely my new favorite!!
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Vera Wang is a trust worthy brand I recognize but not a brand i usually choose. I enjoyed testing this fragrance because it was something I wouldn't usually pick out. This scent was unique with the rosebud and vanilla being a smell combination I don't see often. It lasted for a log while too. However, when I choose scents I prefer more fruity and clean smells and this one was more floral and sweet. For me I don't find florally smells to fit my personality, age, or likes. I think this was a fine fragrance and I would take it over smelling bad any day, but overall this isn't my favorite and probably won't be buying on my own.
laura j.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This perfume smells beautiful!  It has a nice light scent that lasts a fair amount of time.  it isn't overpowering or too heavy.  I really enjoyed trying out this perfume from Vera Wang.  It doesn't smell overly like vanilla or rose, but instead is a nice blend of the two.
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
I love this perfume. The only issue I have is that the size is so small. I purchased this one at Kohls and used it everyday. I am almost out so I am saving it for special occasions. The scent is a nice balance between floral and vanilla. It give the perfume a nice warm and welcoming fragrance.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of my favorite perfumes by Vera Wang! I got a sample of this one and I used it everyday until I ran it. I plan on purchasing full size as soon as I can afford it. That’s the only down fall is prices are to high but will be well worth it because the scent last all day or until you wash it off.
Jessica A.
Lake Oswego, OR
I LOVED this scent! It's fresh, warm, and flowery. It's perfect for winter or spring and it lasts nearly all day long. I received so many compliments while wearing this perfume that I purchased a bottle before the sample was even halfway out. I definitely recommend giving this one a go!
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
My favorite scent from all the Vera wang perfumes, smells so nice and doesn’t smell like a cheap drug store Perfume, even though it’s pretty cheap at Walgreens! I got his for free from Influenster for testing purposes so I’m not sure on the price but i would but it for myself!
Aimee A.
This scent was definitely my favorite out of all of them, I adore the bottle. Roses and vanilla is such a good mix, I feel like you really can’t mess it up. Definitely not something I would wear everyday which is why I only gave it 4 but still very nice and light.
Ken C.
I'd like to know what are your thought ladies those of you who have already tried the fragrance what kind of smell is it
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
strong or just perfect?
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
I'm getting some of these in my #CharmVoxBox! What is your favorite scents out of the VW collection?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Never got to try Vera Wang perfumes can you tell me the price and what store they sell it in , are they strong smells ,
Vanessa F.