BY VERA WANG #80 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Embrace Marigold and Gardenia is a dreamy fruity and floral fragrance. Fruity notes of melon and mango blend with a sweet and spicy aroma of cardamom. The heart blossoms with the floralcy of marigold, gardenia and orange blossom. Creamy, warm notes of sandalwood, cedarwood and soft musks intertwine and linger on the skin at the base.

• I like light floral scents but find that Gardenia can som...6 Answers
  • How does this smell? Does it last all day?8 Answers
  • What is the last note of the scent?  What does it fade ou...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Vera Wang Embrace Marigold & Gardenia

The other fragrance sample included in my @Influenster #shimmervoxbox was #VeraWangEmbrace MarigoldandGardenia here are my thoughts on this fragrance VS. the #roseandvanilla
I'm a very scent-oriented person so I can sense perfume and eau de toilette scent differences; their fragrance notes.

This fragrance was very light in my opinion. I call it light because the fragrance was not deep and complex on my skin. I did not sense undertones in the scent as I wore this particular fragrance. It kept its sweet smell for a decent amount of time, but slowly disappeared after about 6 hours.
It had a clean, but sharply sweet floral scent that I noticed after the alcohol in the spray dissipated. Now, I would not say it smelled of marigolds, but more reminiscent of daisies and sugared amber. I like the scent, but it doesn't evolve into a deeper scent that stays. I will try layering it over a similar scented lotion next time.

Compared to the Embrace Rose and Vanilla, I choose the the Rose and Vanilla. I enjoyed the way the scent lasted and it had more complexity.
I am a fragrance addict and am never one to discard or not use any #free perfume. #thank you #VWEmbraceXInfluenster

#Influenster #ShimmerVIP #complimentary #contest @Influenster
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
I got a sample of this perfume from Influenster in their MomLife VoxBox in exchange for an honest review. The scent is so lovely!!! Its sweet and floral-ly (is that a word?) and perfect for me and that is typically the types of perfumes I go to. And it is not "maw maw" smelling either, which I didn't expect it to be coming from Vera Wang. I gave it 4 stars because while I do like it a lot, it still did not turn me away from my usual Joe Malone Orange Blossom. I have searched high and low and still can't find something I like better. But I love that Influenster got me to go out of my comfort zone and allowed me to try this perfume for free. Thanks so much Influesnter!!! Vera Wang Embrace Marigold & Gardenia
Veronica M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
The Vera Wang Embrace perfume is a fruity floral fragrance that blends dewy notes of Melon with the florally Gardenia and Marigold with along with some Soft Musk making it a divine feminine scent. I love wearing it during the day because it’s such a divine feminine scent that makes me feel so fresh and feminine. I love the combination of both fruity and floral notes that resonates to me of having a picnic next to a beautiful field of flowers while wearing feminine sun dress indulging in fresh fruit. This picture is one of me resonating these images and experience. This scent takes me to such a peaceful place that smelling it throughout the day makes me feel happy and peaceful. Vera Wang Embrace Marigold & Gardenia
Felicia R.
My boyfriend cares not so much for this fragrance and finds it a bit overwhelming. As for a night out with the chicas (rare) or quick friend home visits those girls go crazy for it. For myself it's not a sit back and be leisurely scent or something I know I'll be wearing when I'm going to be in very close vicinity of someone.... Say, stuck in the car with passengers or tucked into the S.O.'s neck. Poolside or a no close contact sport? Just something where it can be a light whiff in the breeze but not upclose and personal.
Jessica B.
Peoria, IL
This perfume smells so good! I was given the opportunity to trial the Vera Wang perfume in exchange for my honest opinion. I put it on and went to work. Keep in mind I work in surgery and people (obnoxious co-workers) are sensitive to smells. We actually have policies about perfume at work. I took the risk and wore it to work. No one complained at all. I actually got compliments that it is really good. It was light enough to not be obnoxious. The smell lasted for hours as well. I was rather impressed with the perfume!
Ashley S.
Claremont, NH
This is hands down my favorite perfume now! I find ,self searching for it whenever I go by a fragrance punter! It has such a light floral smell but it’s very romantic! Even my hubby said he loved the smell which is impressive cause he doesn’t pick up on much! This is definitely my favorite fragrance now, so I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, romantic girly perfume! The scent holds up really well too, which I love because you don’t have to keep reapplying!Vera Wang Embrace Marigold & Gardenia
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I didn’t really like this smell at all what so ever and once I talked to some of my Indian friends I understood why. This fragrance is used in India at the funeral on the body to cover the smell of the decomposing corpse. Shame on y’all for pushing a smell that’s used in other cultures on dead people. All this does is make me lmao. What was y’all even thinking with this one? Who knows but it stinks and I wouldn’t recommend this to my worse enemy. Give you a 2 cuz the packaging is cute. Other than that everything about this product is horrible and not a good spray on my skin.
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
When I first received this to try gratis, I was a bit skeptical upon giving it a first whiff. It’s not really strong, and a little musky. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I found that it smelt like gardenia on me, which is something I love and actually look for and perfumes personally! That and Jasmine, if that helps give you a better idea of the notes I prefer in my perfumes. I think this is easy to love, and would be easy to recommend or buys a gift because it is so pleasant.
The only sort of downside is that it actually doesn’t last as long as I thought it would considering the scent. Often times when I’ve tried perfumes that smell like this, they seem to last longer. However, that is not necessarily a bad thing as some people don’t want their perfumes to last as long! So this would just be the perfect perfume for someone who wants these notes and for it to be more soft and ‘natural’.
Taylor B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is such a light, beautiful and fresh scent! This is my new go-to summer perfume! I found this gem on sale at Target for around $8 and now I need to go back and buy the rest of them! It has beautiful floral notes with some fruity tones as well. This is a lighter scent and doesn't last super long on the skin, but I definitely got what I paid for. The scent on this is unlike anything else I've ever smelled before and I definitely will be repurchasing!
Nicole W.
North Port, FL
I received a sample of this Vera Wang Embrace Marigold and Gardenia in my VoxBox. I gave it to my daughter to use because I am not a fan of wearing Gardenia since it usually is overwhelming and gives me a headache, but I stole it back! It was a beautiful scent and I love it! I am asking for it for my birthday:) My boyfriend loves the different scent. It is different and sexy. much different than the more sporty scents I wear.
Day C.
Does it smell good as many say?
Shelby B.
Columbia, PA
I tried one of these before but not sure which scent it was. Will it be picked at random which we get to try or do we get to pick? I'm so freakinnnnnnnn excited. You should see my fragrance collection, I could always use more and be introduced to better scents! Excepting applications for new favorite perfume!
Crystal P.
How much hours you can wear it without applying more
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
Does this really smell like gardenias?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've heard pretty good things about this.. Would you recommend this?

back