BY VERA WANG #78 in Fragrance for Her

Embrace Marigold and Gardenia is a dreamy fruity and floral fragrance. Fruity notes of melon and mango blend with a sweet and spicy aroma of cardamom. The heart blossoms with the floralcy of marigold, gardenia and orange blossom. Creamy, warm notes of sandalwood, cedarwood and soft musks intertwine and linger on the skin at the base.

• I like light floral scents but find that Gardenia can sometimes b...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Does it last all day?5 Answers
  • Does this really smell like gardenias? 8 Answers
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
received this sample for free in my Influenster charm voxbox and initially I thought I wouldn't like it since I think perfumes are very personal and we each have a scent we tend to go for and this one is usually the opposite of what I'd typically use. But I got the box and when I initially smelled this I was pleasantly surprised. Well, today I wore it all day as my perfume for the day and OH MY GOSH! Seriously, I've already purchased a full size set from Target because I love it that much! Absolutely lovely smell and it wears beautifully. It's soft and subtle and yet stays fresh all day to where you can still smell it by the end of the day and it hasn't faded to where it's no longer there--i love that! This is definitely going in my suite case for when I pack for vacation because it's just a perfect year round scent! 👍 Vera Wang Embrace Periwinkle & Irishighly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Vera Wang Embrace Marigold & Gardenia

The other fragrance sample included in my @Influenster #shimmervoxbox was #VeraWangEmbrace MarigoldandGardenia here are my thoughts on this fragrance VS. the #roseandvanilla
I'm a very scent-oriented person so I can sense perfume and eau de toilette scent differences; their fragrance notes.

This fragrance was very light in my opinion. I call it light because the fragrance was not deep and complex on my skin. I did not sense undertones in the scent as I wore this particular fragrance. It kept its sweet smell for a decent amount of time, but slowly disappeared after about 6 hours.
It had a clean, but sharply sweet floral scent that I noticed after the alcohol in the spray dissipated. Now, I would not say it smelled of marigolds, but more reminiscent of daisies and sugared amber. I like the scent, but it doesn't evolve into a deeper scent that stays. I will try layering it over a similar scented lotion next time.

Compared to the Embrace Rose and Vanilla, I choose the the Rose and Vanilla. I enjoyed the way the scent lasted and it had more complexity.
I am a fragrance addict and am never one to discard or not use any #free perfume. #thank you #VWEmbraceXInfluenster

#Influenster #ShimmerVIP #complimentary #contest @Influenster
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i absolutely love this fragrance, it's got such a sweet smell to it like flowers and it stays on for a really long time surprisingly, I wear it to work and by the end of the day I can still smell the beautiful scent, I actually bought a little roll on stick of it from Wal-Mart for 8 dollars and I would definitely recommend everyone who is a fragrance junkie to go get a bottle!! I think they just have the little roll on ones at Wal-Mart right now for Christmas but I'm sure you can buy Vera Wang at Kohls or jcpenny or dillards and I know that if you buy a big bottle it's not too expensive so that's a plus!! I definitely wouldn't mind getting another bottle or roll on for Christmas this year, it's my #1 favorite!!!!
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an Amazing fragrance! It makes the perfect Christmas gift for our lovely ladies that love to smell fabulous. I purchased this product at Rite Aid right after Influenster sent me a sample of it. I fell in love immediately. I saw online you can also purchase it at Sears, Walgreens,Khols, Walmart etc. The smell is so lovely and floral unlike most which are too strong. I highly recommend this product you wont be disappointed.
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of those scents that I would have never thought to try out. I didn't think that I would like this perfume based on the notes that it had in it, but it ended up smelling very nice. I am definitely going to end up purchasing the full size of this perfume once I run out. It lasts all day and a little bit goes a very long way. I always get compliments on this perfume whenever I wear it. Definitely test it out. I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my non biased review.
Bria J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the smell of the fragrance. The smell was more potent than I expected marigold and gardenia to be, but I like a strong smell so it was fine. I was disappointed that the smell did not last long. My favorites (Aphogee by LV and Poppy by Coach) have a strong smell that lasts all day. If they could provide a scent with a more lasting power I would likely buy.
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this free for complimentary testing. It has a very strong floral scent, sooo if you're into flowers, this is would be a ecellent pick. The fragrance has a long linering scent that doesn't easily rub off. It is afforadable and the packaging is super cute. IF I had to select a season, I'd say this is more of a Spring theme fragrance but could be worn any time depending upon your taste and of course the occasion.  For more reviews, Follow me across social media: The Pink Pearls GLam Parlour. ~ Angie.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smelled good, it wasn't as loud as other vera wangs I've smelled. It wasn't to much but it still gave off a nice aroma that lasted several hours. I would def. purchase for myself or as a gift. My nose is really sensitive I'm usually sneezing all day when I try different perfumes but this one was great. no headaches at all
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll start out by saying this perfume is not too overbearingly strong & is easily buildable if you'd like more than a light scent. I'll end with saying this scent was not at all for me. Her formula is good, doesn't leave any oil residue, a little can go a long way (1 squirt is light, 2 is about normal, 3 may be going a little too heavy).
Sheena D.
Myrtle beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love💖...  The Marigold and Gardenia..
Smell so sweet... Fruity and flirty is what I call it..
along with a soft musk... This is my first time smelling this scent let me tell you I'm In love...
I will be  purchasing this soon.😊
To anyone who like floral scents you must try...
Received complimentary from Influenster😊
Day C.
Does it smell good as many say?
Crystal P.
How much hours you can wear it without applying more
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
Does this really smell like gardenias?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've heard pretty good things about this.. Would you recommend this?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Fashionista Expert
Where do they sale this and can you tell me what notes are in it , and how many ounces. ? Is it more of a summer perfume