BY VERA WANG #95 in Perfume for Her

Embrace Green Tea & Pear Blossom is a modern fresh floral fragrance that opens with crisp earthy notes that bloom into a radiant heart of Peony and Orange Blossom. At the base, fresh comfort is felt as Sandalwood mingles with notes of Skin Musk for a confident finish.

• I hope influenster sends these for the Charm Box box I lo...6 Answers
  • Is this a light fragrance? 7 Answers
  • Those the green tea scent smell like green tea lol?9 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Decent perfume. Smells like green tea and pear which it describes as a soft pear smell but it’s actually more of a green tea smell and u can’t really even smell the pear thankfully. That doesn’t bother me because I don’t really like the smell of pear anyways. I smell more green tea as the key note of this perfume. It’s more of green tea inhale and light pear exhale while you’re smelling it. Doesn’t last long on the skin at all but I do really enjoy the smell so I gave it 4 stars. I received this product in my harvest box from Influenster in exchange for a honest review. I must say this isn’t one of my favorites that I’ve received fro Vera Wang. This is the 3rd perfume I’ve reviewed and tried out in voxboxes from her and I would have to say this one is in 2nd place. I enjoyed the rose smell way more than this one. I do however enjoy green tea so I did happen to enjoy this product but I wouldn’t go out and repurchase it again because the smell, it just doesn’t last long enough on the skin or clothes. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone because it isn’t long lasting and when I purchase a perfume I expect it to at least last more than 5 min of smell in the skin or clothing. This perfume does none of that. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it’s cheap on price for how much u get and it smells good like green tea for a little while. Other than that this product is horrible. Wouldn’t repurchase and wouldn’t recommend wasting your money on this product. It does however smell good for the 5 min it lasts on your skin. Don’t buy it!
Amanda S.
Lorain, OH
When I first put this on, I wish someone had told me a VERY little goes a long way...because it does. A quick spray on the wrist covers not only the other wrist but also my neck. It's a good kind of overwhelming for those first few minutes as I'm transported to those early childhood days in Pennslyvania. Sunflower fields, pitchers of peach pear lemonade and swimming in the pond...the sound of childrens' laughter mixed with Spring peepers. Then I come out of it as my 4 year old tugs at my shirt hem and I realize it's time to go!! This is a very pleasant scent that you wouldn't mind getting stuck next to on the bus. After the initial application, it dulls down to a quiet roar that turns heads and is sure to get people asking, what is she wearing? I'm sure that people who don't like floral scents and fruity scents alike will agree that this is a hit.
Jacquelyn N.
Smelled really nice when I sprayed it in the air. It is accurately described in the name of the scent. When I sprayed it on me, though, it had a strong alcohol scent to start. As that diminished, I didn’t care for how it reacted to my body. I don’t care for floral scents and the flowery part got really strong on my personally. I gave it four stars because it is a quality product, it does have a great smell, it would be awesome for someone who likes florals or with whom it doesn’t react that way, but it’s just not for me personally. The quality is great and it deserves all the stars. It’s not my preference though.
Alyee H.
The Vera Wang Embrace has a very natural and slightly fruity
scent. Reminds me of spring and literally smells like rose petals up close.
This is a relaxing fragrance that I could see wearing on a daily basis. This is
the perfect scent for my workplace since it’s not too strong for our strict
rules. I like to apply this right after I shower or after using lotion so that
my skin soaks up the scent. It’s subtle enough that no one out of arm’s length
can smell it. This is a sponsored post; Influenster provided a complimentary Vera
Wang Embrace sample.

Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received this scent sample in my Harvest Voxbox and have to say that while it doesn't smell terrible, it is not something that I would wear. It smells kind of like one of those sweet musky body splashes that Victoria's Secret makes which I know many people wear but I hate them. This smells sweet and well like pears for a moment but then it turns musky. I have tried a different scent before from this line I preferred its clean spring scent over this one which I believe is the Periwinkle scent but this green pear scent is not for me.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
You’re 8 years old and spending the night at a friends house. You’re friends parent live on a quiet upper class street. Thier house is surrounded by palm trees leaving everything shades and fragrant You go upstairs to the bathroom. It one of those guest bathrooms with the large mirror and everything is green with sea shells and dark wood cabinets. You can hear the birds outside

That is what this smells like. It’s really the pear scent that takes over but makes you feel welcome and suddenly wanting a banana
Annie W.
Edmond, OK
I am so picky with my fragrances as a migraine sufferer. I also tend to lean more toward vanilla or spicy scents, but I love having something I can throw on during the day when I'm out with the kids and want something fresh and clean. This fragrance is my new go to. I wish it lasted a big longer, but the smell is crisp, fresh, and still adult. The price is awesome also. I saw my sample getting low and immediately ordered a new bottle online!
Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , KY
Vera Wang Embrace Green Tea & Pear Blossom
I received a trial bottle from #Influenster I am absolutely in love with the scent. I asked for this for Valentine’s Day. I get migraines with just one sniff sometimes! I have worn this several times with no problems. It’s a light floral meets citrus meets AAAHHH. I guess the thing I love is also maybe the thing I dislike. It doesn’t seem to last all day. Which could be why it doesn’t give me a migraine ☺️
Monica B.
Gilbert, AZ
I received a complimentary sample of the Vera Wang Embrace Green Tea and Pear Blossom eau de toilette spray from @influenster. It has a pleasant floral scent which smells fresh and isn't overpowering, a little bit goes a long way. I did like it, although I am cautious of using floral scents. I'd give it a try again in the future.
Caitlin C.
Wellington, FL
This is perfect for an after shower spray. When I heard the name I thought it sounds like an old lady perfume but to my surprise it was a fresh smell. Wasn’t over powering or strong where it hurt my head. A little goes a long way so the perfume bottle last for a good amount of time. Have already recommend this perfume to most of my friends. I was lucky enough to try this product thanks to Influenster.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Does this perfume have a strong scent?
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Is this a strong scented perfume or light?
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
Is this a light summer scent or a strong one? I think it sounds like a perfect summer fragrance and you can't go wrong with Vera Wang
Danielle S.
Saint Albans, NY
I know this depends on application but is this a very strong/bold fragrance or is it kind of light and wispy?
Stephanie F.
Those the green tea scent smell like green tea lol?