by Vera Wang

French Lavender & Tuberose draws inspiration from intimacy, celebrating moments in time to be cherished and embraced. Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose is a dreamy floriental fruity fragrance. An exhilarating burst of sparkling Mandarin blends with charming notes of Tuberose, French Lavender and the irresistible warmth of Cocoa Bean and Vanilla. Fragrance Notes Top: Mandarin Middle: Tuberose, French Lavender Base: Cocoa Bean, Vanilla. Fragrance Details 1 fl. oz. Eau de toilette Size: 1.0 Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Did this this event come in the body mist? Where?
Is this scent soothing?
What do you think about this perfume? If you could only have one scent for the rest of your life what would you choose?
Start your review of Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor!
house no:#394 kirloskar layout 17th Cross, near PK bakery Sudaiva house
Fragrance Embrace French Lavender and Tuberose perfume for Women by Vera Wang was released in 2018. Who Is It Best For? Well it is an aroma highlighted by a bouquet of fragrant bitter, citrus and fruity scented tones that will bring a sensual, light and uplifting perfumed sensation. Examining it closer once applied you will notice a lingering quality of softer fragranced aromatic, very sweet and juicy hints that hide an essence of inviting, sensuous and cozy feelings. Based on the combination of notes Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender and Tuberose is classified as Oriental Aromatic fragrance to the nose. The emanation of flavors and scent notes for Embrace French Lavender and Tuberose unfurl in a whiff of citrus opening top notes including mandarin orange. The aromatic and white flowers heart center notes blend in with lavender and tuberose while the deep spice base notes leave an impression of cacao and vanilla. Before buying Embrace French Lavender and Tuberose, sample it, and see if it blends with your body chemistry and character, the more perfume reviews you read on Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender and Tuberose from different people and especially experts who have the nose the better prepared for making your choice. If Embrace French Lavender and Tuberose seems like a pleasant smell for your taste or maybe special occasion then the best is to aromatize yourself and give it a try!
New Castle, DE
Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor uploaded by svetlana M.
Oh Laa laa !!!😍😍😍 This perfume is absolutely amazing! The smell is fresh and perfect, not too strong. It stays on all day for an extended smell! Tuberose & Lavender.. what could be a better combination of calming and soothing scent practically straight from the garden? Such a premium quality scent from a premium quality brand. Get lost in Vera Wang. Recommend!!
I like the scent of lavender but I find a strong perfume is too much for my nose. I prefer a body mist over perfume anytime bc I've tried this one out for an entire day. I found that at the end of the day.. My body smelled like I've been outside in the city and it gave me a sweaty smell. This product is not for me but is for others. This is just my opinion!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this as a sample in the mail. I immediately fell in love with it. It has soft note of other undertones but most of all it had the most delicate scent of vanilla, my favorite. I caught it on sale so very good deal not sure of regular priced. Very worth the money if you like feminine perfume. My new go to!
milton Keynes
Brilliant product would happily use again and reccomend to many of friends good price for everything you get and well worth the price definitely good as a gift for friends and for family and makes a great Christmas present, I would say that this product is perfect and I dont think you could improve it
Grimes, IA
This smell is soooo beautiful. I love this during the spring and summer more so than winter/fall. Its light, fresh, florals, and young smelling. I get so many compliments when I wear this. A good bonus is that you can find this perfume at many department stores now and its fairly priced alot of times.
When I was growing up my mother used to put perfume on before she went to bed and I do the same thing. This perfume is very light and airy and perfect before bed because it has lavender in tuberose. It feels very fresh without being 200 it’s definitely something I would wear in the summer or to bed
Dinuba, CA
Tuberose & Lavender.. what could be a better combination of calming and soothing scent practically straight from the garden? Such a premium quality scent from a premium quality brand. Get lost in Vera Wang.💜Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor
Somers Point, NJ
Honestly this perfume almost reminds me of the princess one they have, I think it’s a lighter scent and doesn’t last as long. I also believe it is cheaper then there other ones. Overall I think it’s a bang for your buck if you just want something to boost your confidence for a few hours !
Melbourne
Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor uploaded by Aman J.
Absolutely lovely! This purchase is a gift for my mom - it is one of those rare fragrances that smells nice on everybody. Usually what is nice on my mom is not for me but both of us love this & get lots of compliments. While it lasts, it’s not overpowering. Just a light floral scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...