BY VERA WANG #73 in Perfume for Her

French Lavender & Tuberose draws inspiration from intimacy, celebrating moments in time to be cherished and embraced. Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose is a dreamy floriental fruity fragrance. An exhilarating burst of sparkling Mandarin blends with charming notes of Tuberose, French Lavender and the irresistible warmth of Cocoa Bean and Vanilla. Fragrance Notes Top: Mandarin Middle: Tuberose, French Lavender Base: Cocoa Bean, Vanilla. Fragrance Details 1 fl. oz. Eau de toilette Size: 1.0 Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I tried this scent yesterday after receiving it complimentary in my Cherish Vox Box. I found the scent to be very nice. It was fruity and floral. It was more fruity than anything and not as much my style fragrance as it had a more mature smell to it. Many in a few years I’d enjoy it more, but for anyone who enjoys a sweet smelling fragrance that last a while, this is for you. Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor
Merrit M.
I was scared to try this sent because I am not a Lavender fan or really a fan of anything floral, but this perfume was a pleasant surprise. It was a VERY subtle fragrance that was sweet and not very floral at all. It also did not have a musk that I feel Vera Wang perfumes tend to have, which makes it the perfect perfume for the younger demographic. It wore all day for me but of course my nose was used to it pretty early. It might need a re-apply after 6-8 hours to keep it fresh but my roommate could still smell the fragrance 12 hours later! We both are loving this and I will definitely purchase the full fragrance in the future!
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
I received this perfume spray for free for testing purposes! I’ll start off by saying it’s kind of pricey for 1oz, it’s like $30. Which, seems expensive to me. The smell is AMAZING if you ask me. I love how it smells, and is probably continue to buy this product, but it doesn’t stay on your clothes long. It stays on skin slightly longer, but 4 hours into wearing it, I no longer smell it on myself. If it lasted longer, I’d definitely spend the money on this product because of how it smells!
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I wasnt expecting to like this but I was pleasantly surprised because I dont like anything too floral. It's a sweet sugar flowery smell ,close to the skin. Took a star off because it just doesnt last on the skin or on clothes. People wont smell you unless your up close to them which is a bummer for me personally.Took another star off for $30 I was hoping it would have better silliage
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor is very light with citrus and floral notes. I don’t smell the vanilla, which I like. This isn’t something i would normally buy so I’m glad I received a sample or I would’ve missed out. This would be a great spring/summer fragrance. My only complaint is that it fades a little as the day goes on.
Damaris M.
Smells divine , o really like it what I do t like is that the aroma does not last long and you have to apply more during the day and I really don't like that because I have to carry the botle with me and it is really inconvenient
if you are like me just spray it once and your set but when you have to really every 3 hours is not good  I'm really grateful that I got to try it and if you don't mind reapplying this is the perfect scent for you
Jamesia R.
Ocoee, FL
This perfume has a wonderful fruity scent. It is not too strong but the scent is still significantly breathtaking. I received numerous compliments when I wore this scent and highly recommend this perfume to anyone as an addition to their perfume collection.
Evelyn O.
Cedar Springs, MI
I literally have no complaints. I want to purchase this perfume so bad! It’s long lasting, yet a light scent so it doesn’t overpower the senses. It’s definitely one of the best French lavender smells I have come across and I can promise I will be getting more of this.
Katie M.
Billings, MT
Just tried this scent after receiving it complimentary in my #CherishVoxBox, which was a very cool surprise! It’s a very sweet fruity scent, which I don’t mind at all. I think it’s perfect for spring/summer coming up! I used to love Vera Wang Princess in high school and this scent is just as beautiful! I love the notes of lavender in it. The only reason I’m giving it 4/5 stars ⭐️ is because it’s not the longest lasting perfume I’ve tried. I sprayed it today around noon, and within a couple hours I couldn’t really smell it anymore. I usually like more sexier - floral scents but I would definitely recommend this if you like sweet fruity scents!
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
The Vera Wang Embrace lavender and tuberose is a really nice light floral fragrance. I suffer with allergies, but this scent does not cause any flare ups for me. I received a sample from Influenster and Vera Wang for testing, and I am and adding the full size to my gift wish list.