MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVera Wang

by Vera Wang

French Lavender & Tuberose draws inspiration from intimacy, celebrating moments in time to be cherished and embraced. Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose is a dreamy floriental fruity fragrance. An exhilarating burst of sparkling Mandarin blends with charming notes of Tuberose, French Lavender and the irresistible warmth of Cocoa Bean and Vanilla. Fragrance Notes Top: Mandarin Middle: Tuberose, French Lavender Base: Cocoa Bean, Vanilla. Fragrance Details 1 fl. oz. Eau de toilette Size: 1.0 Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

How long does the fragrance last and it the scent strong??
[product:vera-wang-embrace-french-lavender-&-tuberose-womens-perfume-eau-de-toilette-multicolor]. Now my main question is if this product is really worth the price? I’m all about loving perfume but I want to make sure I’m getting good long wearing scents on my skin that last longer than a normal body spray. So is it really with the price?
Start your review of Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor!
Highland, UT
Nothing amazing. The scent was okay, but not my favorite and it didn't last on my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it, although it's not technically *bad*
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This perfume was something different for me i am not a big fan of lavender but this one changed my mind. The scent was amazing had some notes I never heard of smelled fruity and sweet. I was glad that this perfume wasn't over powering. One thing I really liked was it was long lasting lasted all day got some compliments. I would definitely be purchasing the full size bottle.
North Miami, FL
smells devine! feminine but without being too floral, still has that musk scent to it. also a very good value for the price, not too pricey and it lasts a long time. first time trying ver wang scents and i wasn't disappointed.
Weslaco, TX
Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender & Tuberose Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Multicolor uploaded by maricela G.
smell so good, i love the sofr aroma and fresh, flowers in my body, sweet, fresh and young is this perfume is my first time using and knowing this perfume, is long lasting in my body and clothes, really loved so much, thanks for recomender to me, i want to buy
Buda, TX
Nice spring smell with a floral scent. Not too strong but just the right amount of aroma for a romantic night out.
Chowchilla, CA
It's such a wonderful sent not over powering to the sense. It is definitely an everyday kind of perfume. It's also relaxing a little like having aroma therapy with you every where you go.
Manistee, MI
I really liked the smell of this perfume. Lavender is one of my favorite scents. I wished it had a longer scent time though.
Smithtown, NY
Absolutely love this perfume. It is the perfect balance of floral so it’s not overpowering. I get lots of compliments when I wear it.
Fort Mill, SC
This is one of my new favorite scents. It’s very soft but lingers for quite some time which is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Beautiful and clean smell. Exactly what you expect from very wang. A good staple for a date night!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...