Vera Wang Embrace Eau De Toilette Spray Rosebuds & Vanilla

by Vera Wang

Embrace Rosebuds & Vanilla is a romantic floral oriental fragrance. It opens with a rich blend of Damascene Rose and Mandarin Oil which balance out the Sweet Magnolia heart. Vanilla and creamy sandalwood intertwine to create a warm finishing touch on the skin.

Does it smell like vanilla?
Does this smell more like rose or vanilla?
I wear this everyday! But last time I went to Marshall’s they were out. Anyone know where to buy this?
Start your review of Vera Wang Embrace Eau De Toilette Spray Rosebuds & Vanilla!
2 months ago
I have had each one of these scents in this collection but this one is by far my favorite. I tend to favor roses and they also tend to work well with my body chemistry. Ironically usually vanilla doesn't smell good on me, but, for whatever reason, this just does. I love this smell so much and it stays on me all day. Also, I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I know usually if you can smell your own perfume no one else can and vice versa but i get a whiff of myself every now and again and i think man I smell good! That's a great feeling!
2 months agoCelina, OH
Vera Wang Embrace Eau De Toilette Spray Rosebuds & Vanilla —— love the way this smells it’s so light not a strong smell but just enough last most of the day ! I wouldn’t improve it anyway. Nice bottle size lasts along time. I would definitely buy it again!
2 months agocypress, TX
So as I mentioned before in my other reviews I do have migraines constantly and the smell is very soft it was easy to have it on me the only thing that I just don’t like about it I hate vanilla scent so he was in my cuppa tea but I ate the rosebuds can I give an easier smell for me so you didn’t bother me much when I see you don’t like when I was that I was the only problem I had with you but is very soft it stays on your body I am and I had compliments about it so that helps.
Received from Influenster
3 months agoParkersburg, WV
my ABSOLUTE favorite perfume i have ever worn! it was given to me by my sister in law and i wore it everyday, it was light and floral-ish but not too much. and i absolutely adored this, i currently ran out so i need to grab another bottle, because i’ve used up the last bit
2 months agoMonroe, OH
My favorite perfume ever!! I love, love, love it! When I’m headed to a special occasion I always use this one. My go to perfume, and it’s fairly cheap (I got mine for 35$). I highly recommend, and I’m going to need to buy more 😍
7 months agoPataskala, OH
This smell reminds me of summer and spring combiners it’s very light and you can defiantly smell the floral in it. It doesn’t seem to last long smell wise but I carry it throughout my day for a quick refresh when running around.
2 months agoEl Paso, TX
Crisp and floral scent with a hint of sweetness wear if you are feeling flirty and going on a day date it’s pricey for the product but it is Vera wang do not going to complain it’s also a beautiful scent for weddings
2 months agoSan Antonio
I love this perfume the Rose buds and Vanilla omg the rose slightly fades a little but that’s ok I love the way the Vanilla stays on me My Husband this for me last year for Xmas and just one spray and it last all day
24 days agoBuckeye
My go to daytime fragrance for work. It’s not very strong and blends well with my body chemistry so I don’t reek like I used the whole bottle. In today’s work atmosphere most coworkers are sensitive to smells. I wear this every day and it goes under the radar.
2 years agoHazard, KY
One of my favorite perfumes by Vera Wang! I got a sample of this one and I used it everyday until I ran it. I plan on purchasing full size as soon as I can afford it. That’s the only down fall is prices are to high but will be well worth it because the scent last all day or until you wash it off.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Vera Wang Embrace Eau De Toilette Spray Rosebuds & Vanilla Anyone know where can I get this perfume?
wendy Ѕ. 5 months ago
I got mine from Amazon at a good price :)
2 years ago
Vera Wang Embrace Eau De Toilette Spray Rosebuds & Vanilla Where's the best store to purchase this perfume for a reasonable price!?
wendy Ѕ. 5 months ago