Vera Wang Embrace Eau De Toilette Spray Marigold & Gardenia

by Vera Wang

Embrace Marigold and Gardenia is a dreamy fruity and floral fragrance. Fruity notes of melon and mango blend with a sweet and spicy aroma of cardamom. The heart blossoms with the floralcy of marigold, gardenia and orange blossom. Creamy, warm notes of sandalwood, cedarwood and soft musks intertwine and linger on the skin at the base.

I am looking for a light fragrance. I like clean. Philosophy used to have my favorites but the newer formulas aren’t doing the job. What do you think of Vera Wang?
Which scent is better?
Start your review of Vera Wang Embrace Eau De Toilette Spray Marigold & Gardenia!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoVancouver, WA
I love a subtle fragrance and a light smell. Something that you can detect but aren’t overwhelmed by. I have a very sensitive nose so if I spray myself and I can’t stand smelling it for too long I won’t use it. This however is so light and soft that I can use a TWO SPRITZ method and not get a headache/nauseated.
4 months ago
Omg this stuff smells amazing and really lasts all day. To me it’s by far one of the best out there like my channel one. I love the sleek clean look of the packaging. Will be buying more and totally recommend!!!
4 months ago
I'm not a fan of perfume. Its much too strong for me. I prefer body mists. Though this scent would have been nice if it was toned by like 8 notches of the strong perfume.
4 months agoGlendale Hts, IL
I’ve only tried the Princess from the perfume brand but I loved how this one blended with my chemistry. A little goes a long way. It’s reminiscent of floral scent. The fragrance last for a while and added to my genuine smell. It’s not as strong as some other musk fragrances a must try.
2 months agoGilbertsville
This is my go to spray. It's a light, beautiful scent. I get compliments every time I wear it!! I have a bottle in my vanity and small bottle in my purse. I even keep a bottle in my car!
2 months agoAlamogordo, NM
This scent is so amazing and luxurious. It is also very long lasting. It is more of a floral scent to me. It is literally perfect to me. I only used it once through out the day and it didn’t lose it’s scent at all.
2 months agoLakeland , FL
I love love love the fresh light scent of this perfume. Gardenias are my favorite but it didn’t over power the scent of this perfume. It was the perfect scent of floral and sweetness. It lasted nicely on my skin.
2 months agoNorcross, GA
I like this better in its body mist form than the eau de toilette. It’s a summer-y floral smell and can be a little strong. I usually keep it in my office drawer, actually, for touch ups throughout the day.
2 months agoClinton, NY
Not my scent I didn’t really like it but I guess it depends on the type of smells you like? It was too flowery for me and I like more sweet smelling perfumes. It is super cute for on the go though!
2 months agoWinthrop
I love this perfume. It was bought as a gift and I quickly feel in love! It is a soft, warm scent that isn't too over powering. I would definitely buy this perfume again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...