MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerVera Wang
Embrace Eau de Toilette Rollerball Green Tea & Pear Blossom

Vera Wang Embrace Eau de Toilette Rollerball Green Tea & Pear Blossom

by Vera Wang

EMBRACE GREEN TEA & PEAR BLOSSOM/VERA WANG EDT ROLLERBALL MINI 0.33 OZ (W)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vera Wang Embrace Eau de Toilette Rollerball Green Tea & Pear Blossom!
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
Vera Wang Embrace Eau de Toilette Rollerball Green Tea & Pear Blossom uploaded by Ayana P.
I absolutely love this fragrance! I received a sample of it a long time ago and had to purchase it when I ran out. The scent is soft and not too strong. The perfume last a while before I have to reapply it which I love. I love the rollerball because it's small and I can throw it in my bag and take it with me on the go. Vera Wang Embrace Eau de Toilette Rollerball Green Tea & Pear Blossom
Sara R.
Dagsboro, DE
This is my usual every day perfume and honestly i have the spray and the roller ball, but most the time the roller ball gives me enough of a scent to last throughout my entire day. I use the spray to spritz my clothing usually before walking out the door but the roller ball really does the job. Its also amazing to slide this little guy in my pen pocket inside my purse if and when I actually do need a touch up, or for that unexpected reunion with someone you haven't seen in a millennia and you've just come to the store after cleaning all day or sweating at the gym.
Brook C.
Benton, IL
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this at the drug store because I ran out of perfume and they did not carry what I usually bought. Happy surprise! Super light scent. Very great for everyday wear. Smells clean to me.
Lisa K.
Charlestown
I keep this roller ball perfume in my purse. It's perfect for scent pick me ups during the day. I like that I can use it wherever I am and don't have to worry about choking someone with the smell. It's a statement scent that's not too overwhelming.
Allison I.
Beautiful clean fresh light smell that last for hours. I get compliments everytime I wear it. When I'm around my friends my friends and I pull it out to reapply they all want to put it on as well. 😊
Brittney W.
Oviedo, FL
Love it! Perfect amount comes out and super easy to apply! One of my favorites so far!
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
I Love How I Can Take This Roll On Perfume Anywhere. The Smell Is Absolutely Amazing. And It Last Long On Your Body. I Cant Live Without It. Its Just Amazing.
MaMa B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Smells organic Nd really fancy I can never leave home with out it.. when u walk past someone be ready to get sniffed
Diana A.
El Paso, TX
It is a good fragrance but unfortunately doesn't last all day like I would like to. It is elegant but can be worn by all ages and I think it is an every day scent. It's not expensive and I got mine at perfumania in a mall in my city. Aside from the durability of the smell, it is a great product.
erin B.
I received a roller ball bottle of Embrace as a gift, and it's smells beautiful. Not too heavy for Spring or Summer. Lasts well, and has a bright, sweet floral scent with touches of green and citrus to it. Reminds me of spring florals. I really enjoy wearing it any time of year, actually.

Looking for your answer?