Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Marigold & Gardenia

The top opens with notes of melon and mango with a hint of the sweet and spicy aromacy of cardamom. The heart blooms with glowing floralcy of marigold, gardenia and orange blossom. Intertwining in the background is the dreamy creaminess of sandalwood, cedarwood and soft musks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Marigold & Gardenia!
Ashley R.
Fall River, MA
Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Marigold & Gardenia uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love spraying myself all over with this body spray! It smells light floral and clean. I enjoy spritzing myself anytime I hop out the shower and lotion myself up. I really love that it’s 8oz so I know at least it’ll last a few months till I rebuy or find something else to catch my attention!
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
I absolutely love the way this smells. I love gardenia scents, so this was perfect. The scent lasts for days and you only have to apply one time. It's kind of pricey, but it's well worth it plus more.
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Marigold & Gardenia uploaded by Lashelle L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Vera Wang Perfume they smells good scent is soft I recommend to try this no improvement needed
Katia W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I just love the smell of gardenia! And there are very few things out there besides the occasional candle that have it. This mist smells heavenly, like a relaxing day in a garden!
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
SMELLS SO GOOD, LIKE A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN IN THE SPRING. IF YOU LOVE THE SMELL OF GARDENIAS YOU MUST BUY THIS SCENT!
Gift I.
Los Angeles, CA
Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Marigold & Gardenia uploaded by Gift I.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re looking for a not too strong very light fragrance mist, then this is the one. I ordered online on amazon and I find it ok. The only reason I give it a three is because it’s sent doesn’t last as long as I would like. But it’s a great nice small fragrance. Very soft smell!
Cassidy P.
Charleston, SC
This scent is extremely strong and smells very very strongly of gardenias. If you do not like floral scents I would not recommend this for you. I personally do not care for the intense floral scents so I gave it to my mom who absolutely loves it. It smells just like the name.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
This light eau de toilette has the best of both worlds- dreamy floral notes and sweet but subtle fruity undertones, with just the right balance for a pleasantly sophisticated scent. It truly blew my mind! The Marigold & Gardenia fragrance is fairly simple, but that’s what makes it sooo great, in my eyes. It doesn’t try too hard, instead, it gives off the perfect amount of scent that you can pick up all throughout the day. Because it's so soft & simple, i think it's a perfect fragrance for any occasion, all-year-round. I’ve been wearing it almost every day since getting mine in the mail & I'm loving it. Something about it's soft scent is just sooo calming and soothing to me. This is definitely a fragrance that I would feel comfortable recommending to my family and friends. 1000% ! *I recieved this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells beautiful! I was able to purchase this at Rite Aid, for a very affordable under $20! It was sealed, so I was not sure if I would like it & Vera did Not disappoint! It’s a nice light scent, w/hints of musk. Very pretty & soft. Highly recommend!
Christine H.
Manchester, NH
I first tried Embrace in a Vox box and fell in love so I went out and bought the spray. It is just present enough - not too heavy, not too faint. It lasts most of the day and is not overwhelming

Looking for your answer?