MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerVera Wang
Embrace Body Mist Green Tea & Pear Blossom

Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Green Tea & Pear Blossom

by Vera Wang

Vera Wang Embrace Green Tea & Pear Blossom 8.0 oz Body Mist

is this scent sweet, spicy or citrusy?
Were can I get the Vera Wang Embrace green tea and pear blossom fragrance mist besides Walmart without buying other items to make up 35 dollars for free shipping?
How much does this cost and is it a lingering perfume?
Start your review of Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Green Tea & Pear Blossom!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,106 reviews
Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Green Tea & Pear Blossom uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Silly, I scanned the bar code and this is popped up. The scent that I’m reviewing is vanilla and rosebuds. They are 2 of my favorite aromas in one. This is a body spray so it doesn’t last for a real long time, but I can smell hints of it in my clothes. I love it. I like to use body sprays on days that I don’t have a lot to do just for that reason. Good smells have a way of lifting my spirits. I have a collection and like to wear something that goes with my mood for the day. Vera Wang has never disappointed me , so I felt comfortable buying before smelling. The price is about $13 in Amazon so it’s affordable. I would recommend this
Kristine B.
Sterling, VA
Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist Green Tea & Pear Blossom uploaded by Kristine B.
This is now my everyday work & casual scent. It is refreshing tea with sweetness of pear, a scent safe to use at work and still gives your thst boost of confidence it is affordable to carrh around for get a few mists to freshen up since the only downside of body mists is here logevity. Otherwise, it is a very decent body spray that also gets compliment each time i wear it. ❤Follow for a Follow Back❤🍑
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Ms. Wang has done it again with this beautiful bottle that's one of a kind make. It would look good on any table with your perfume collection and be a stand out piece on it's on. The scent is a stand out of it's own also. It has green tea, orange blossom, and a sandalwood smell. These scents combine together to make a timeless scent you'll be coming back to again and again.
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Delicious smell, fill your day immediately. It is to spend a few hours with him. You can also spray it on your pillow to calm down. Or you can use it at home as aromatherapy. It is divine I recommend it.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
I love how affordable Vera Wang made her perfume. This is a really fresh clean scent. It's a perfume you can wear every day. The scent lingers a really long time.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Any scent with rose or vanilla is a must try for me so imagine how happy I was to find them blended together. Beautiful and feminine scent with a warm and cozy dry down. Love this!
Misty J.
This stuff is simply put , heaven in a bottle, floating on clouds and drinking champagne (if ya do that). Plus you have to like a Rose scent because this stuff smells like a bouquet. With Rosebuds,vanilla and A hint of Mandarin Oil. (That's probably why I love it that much , being allergic to all fruits) This isn't just a fruity scent as it also has Sweet Magnolia and Cyclamen with The best scent of Vanilla & Sandalwood to tie it all together. The scent (IMHO) lingers on my skin for a pretty long time. I also put a slim strip of Vaseline down before spraying it on my skin. The mist is fine and that makes the spray long lasting so you will have this product for quite some time. I am in love with this scent and love my other perfumes from the brand..
Cierra A.
Draper, UT
This isn’t very strong which is why I rated it so low, I understand that it is a low scent spray but the smell goes away fairly quickly actually. If it lasted longer I would rate it higher. It doesn’t really have a sweet vanilla scent really either.
Madison A.
Valrico, FL
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing. You don’t have to spray much and it lasts throughout the day. My boyfriend loves the smell as well. I’ll be buying another bottle soon
Kelly L.
Gowanda, NY
I love this scent!  It gives a nice, clean scent for day use, yet is romantic for evening use.  All around it's a fragrance that goes from day to evening without overwhelming your senses.