BY VERA WANG

A modern floral fragrance, vera wang is sensual and intimate. It is the fragrance of joy, passion and commitment. The first encounter with the fragrance is a flirtation that begins with calla lily, followed by a passionate kiss of gardenia and wrapped in a final embrace of sensuous floral nectar.

•real• f.
beachwood, OH
i received this is a gift and didn’t like it. i thought it had too much of an “old lady” smell so i definitely would never use it. i was able to resell it online for quite a high price though. i wouldn’t recommend, unless you tend to like old lady smell.
Jenn D.
Erie
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to scent when wearing perfume. Iw as given a small bottle as a christmae gift a few years ago and was hooked. The scent isn't over powering and lasts awhile.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
I love the way this perfume smells on me. Very nice light refreshing smell that is not too overwhelming. A great sent for young and old alike. Mine was purchased for me as a gift but was told it was Very inexpensive. I will be rebuying once I run out.
Lana A.
Southington, CT
This has been "my scent" for a while. I love Vera Wang perfume. I got it after smelling a sample at Sephora, and have been using it ever since. I'm someone who loves to change up my routine...but I never seem to get tired of this perfume!
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this perfume. it's light and fresh. I get multiple compliments every time I wear it! it lasts a long time and a spritz goes far, so the bottle lasts as well.
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this scent. I'm not really big on strong smells. This perfume gives me a great scent without feeling like I'm a walking perfume bottle. It's just great !
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have had this perfume for about 7 years. I don't wear it everyday but the bottle has seemed to last forever. Love the smell and the way it stays on the skin after hours.
Andrea O.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best perfume! Not strong but sweet enough to make an impact. Best of all, it doesn't give me a headache! I've gotten numerous compliments.
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
This is by far one of my favorite perfumes. I will always have it on hand. It is so lovely and I like wearing it when I go out to fancy occasions.
Yesenia P.
Vera Wang Eau de Parfum Spray no he usado este perfume por eso no le puedo dar un mejor puntaje, Jamas lo he visto en las tiendas