BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Eau de Parfum Spray: Designer fragrance Incredibly intimate yet subtle see more...

Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY
This was my go to fragrance. It's a nice light scent perfect for wear year round. I like to layer it with the body lotion, which is nice and rich and leaves your skin glowing and smelling glorious.

Martha D.
Delray Beach, FL
This was my go to fragrance. It's a nice light classy scent perfect for wear year round. The fragrance isn't too heavy but just enough to be able to wear it all day, and year round. I just keep it getting it every time I finish one. 100% recommended
Diana B.
Marlton , NJ
I love this fragrance! I usually prefer light, floral scents but often find they're undetectable after a few hours. This scent is better for winter, but has a soft musky smell that doesn't remind me of a grandmother. It's perfect!
Alicia B.
Received a bottle of this perfume as a gift from my daughters and love it. The fragrance really suits me. It has now become one of my favorites and I always look for gift sets any time I visit the mall, especially around holidays.
Rebecca G.
Canyon Country, CA
Live this scent I remember when it first came out. Smells amazing soft and feminine. I love buying it as gifts for wedding showers for the bride. The bottle resembles a wedding ring and it's a great wedding day fragrance
Elizabeth B.
Sumrall, MS
Love this scent. I grew up with my mom wearing this. Brings so many memories when I smell it. I wouldn't say this is a scent for a young girl. It is for sure a women scent. Very feminine but not too floral.
Jill Rohelier B.
Columbus, MI
My all time favorite fragrance. I bought this after noticing it on someone else. I love everything about it not only the scent but that lovely bottle.
Vanessa A.
A scent that reminds me of older well established ladies. It is nice for an office or work scent. very powerful and regal smelling. Stays on all day
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA
I love this!!! It smells beautiful!!! It also lasts a while!! Every now and then, I get a wiff of it and fall back in love with it all over again!
Laya C.
El Paso, TX
Loved it used it every day now I like to try others the packaging very cute the price is a little high unless you find a set