BY VERA WANG

The signature Vera Wang fragrance for women captures the passion of the wedding celebration and the emotion of desire between a man and a woman. Classically inspired, the scent is a modern floral bouquet that is feminine, sensual and intimate. A modern floral bouquet. The scent is elegant, feminine and sensual. A fragrance to be possessed by a woman but embraced by a man. see more...

• Looking to try a new fragrance! Would like something soft...2 Answers
  • "I always get compliments on it whenever I wear it." in 2 reviews
  • "elegant and perfect for that special occasion or just to turn a head or two during your work day. " in 1 review
  • "I get compliments whenever I wear this one." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Vera Wang." in 1 review
Lori P.
Gainesville, MO
I use this everyday, multiple times a day! It is the best smelling fragrance I have ever found. I always ask for this for my birthday, Christmas and any other holiday I can!
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I always wanted to buy one of Vera Wang's perfumes and finally I bought this one. It is very feminine but not girly. Very mature, not overwhelming. Smells fresh and floral. Lasts a long time. I love the packaging too. I get compliments whenever I wear this one. Love it.
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
This is by far my favorite perfume a friend of mine gave this to me for my birthday one year and I have loved it ever since it last all day and get so many complements when I wear it. They no loner carry it in the stores so I have had to purchase it online through macys
Clara G.
When i bought this years ago i really liked it. i thought it was a perfect bridal scent even though I've never married. lol but even though the floral scent is pretty i hate that it doesn't last too long. I'd say an hour at the most.
Tuesday F.
I bought this for my wedding day, it is so classic and perfect with the floral and lace tones i call it. elegant and perfect for that special occasion or just to turn a head or two during your work day.
The scent is so flirty. My boyfriend loves it. People are constantly asking me what am I wearing. I absolutely hands down recommend this gem to every girl. I love it.
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
I use this perfume everyday. It is my favorite smell and the scent lasts all day. It is on the more expensive side, but its completely worth it.
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
Great smell but a little more mature for my age. Still smelled wonderful and I liked it but perhaps if I were a bit older I would wear this
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Vera Wang's perfume smells amazing! I always get compliments on it whenever I wear it. It's a nice floral smell, but isn't too strong.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
I got this as a gift, and I love the fragrance it has, it doesn't overpower, but it's enough to know you are wearing perfume.
Rosieee H.
Looking to try a new fragrance! Would like something soft and long lasting would anyone recommend this one? Thanks (: