BY VERA WANG

• I so want to get this perfumeBe the first to answer!
  • I want to try this. I bet it is expensive if I would have to buy it...3 Answers
  • I would love to have this perfume, very expensive though. It does...4 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume because I have smelled it in store and was planning to purchase but it was too expensive.ūüėŹ
Hollie W.
Hollie W.
Hico, WV
You get what you pay for! I love this product! I can't get enough of it and love how long the fragrance lasts!!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
My husband likes when I wear Vera Wangs Princess scent so I got the male scent for him. Very masculine but a light scent
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Arnold, PA
I really love this smell on a man. Not too powerful and not too heavy. It's one of the best smelling colognes I've smelled yet.
Cristie H.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
*Continuation from previous post* and it's strong and lasts long enough to only a couple of times.
diane c.
diane c.
I really liked this perfume. I bought it a while back and it has a really nice scent. Also the smell last a while. Recommend you to buy this asap!
Quanta s.
Quanta s.
Lillington, NC
Love it, smells fabulous ! Most all of Vera's are awesome and don't last very long in my house! She is my go to for fragrance. Try it out
Joceline C.
Joceline C.
mairim a.
mairim a.
Boynton Beach, FL
Well, I think this was a typo as Princess by Vera Wang is a women's perfume. Personally my favorite. it's sweet without being overwhelmingly so I just wish it lasted longer!
chezlie v.
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Smells amazing and sweet. very pretty container and very worth it. Also very strong and the smell last a long time.
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Does this smell good?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very sensitive nose... Every perfume I try, nothing works. Is Vera Wang light or strong scented perfume?
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to have this perfume, very expensive though. It does smell good and feels fresh, I know this from a tester but the price shocked me.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
I want to try this. I bet it is expensive if I would have to buy it for a big bottle. I am gonna try this
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I so want to get this perfume