BY VERA WANG

The Vera Wang Women fragrance is a modern classic floral fragrance that celebrates love and romance. Modern and elegant, like everything Vera Wang designs, the new fragrance is a sensually feminine, modern floral bouquet. see more...

Mackenzie G.
Athens, AL
my mother got me hooked on this, and it will forever be my favorite perfume. i will always remember her when i wear it. good thing about it is it doesn't take much at all. a little definitely goes a long way. 10/10 recommend
Jennie M.
I enjoy this scent because it's light and can be worn during summer or winter. I really makes you feel like you are going out and going to conquer the world. I've been using it for a while and enjoy the fragrance.
Claire F.
Virginia Beach, VA
I purchased this gift set for my mother on her birthday and she loves it. I even borrow it sometimes and wish I had one for myself. Amazing fragrance
Amanda L.
Bellevue, WA
I received this set as a gift from a friend and I fell in love with it! And came at a great price. My favorite is the lotion 😗
Janet W.
Manteno, IL
Received so many compliments on this fragrance. Expensive, it was given as a gift. But when able to, I will buy again.
Peggy W.
Clayton, OH
My husband bought this for me at the V.A. Medical Center. It smells wonderful!!!!! The price was worth it!!!
Sha R.
Love the smell!!!! Great product and would def recommend to anyone young or old. Sweet and subtle
Esmeralda F.
My mother and I love this she has a whole collection wish I had one one . It smells amazing
Morgan M.
If you're looking for a scent for your grandmother then this is great! Very floral scent.
Yolanda T.
I love the classic fragrances because they are the ones that last longer and are clean