BY VERA WANG

Introduced in 2002. Fragrance notes: mandarin, lotus and iris, exotic and feminine. Recommended use: romantic.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite fragrances by vera. I tend to lo e fruity fragrances so sometimes i wanna try something a little more grown up & this is that fragrance for me. Its my night time fragrance that i would typically pick for date night
Vilma G.
taylorsville, ut
I've been in love with his fragrance for years unfortunately I haven't bought en it for a long time but I have always loved this . It lasted all day and it wasn't too strong for me to want to take it off . Its just perfect
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
I love the rich, sultry scent of this perfume... this is for a WOMAN. It's not overpowering by any means - but it's definitely unusual; I've never smelled it on anyone else. It's super sexy... definitely not for daytime!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Was Giftes This Delicious Scent As A Birthday Gift :)a Ive Been Wearing It Ever Since,Most Purfumes Are Strong & Don't Last, Well This One Is Perfect A Little Lasts All Day:)
Daisy M.
San Lorenzo, CA
I love love love this fragrance for fall/winter! It's sweet and light scent makes me feel like I can just where all day even if it's rainy out and I just want to stay in. Must have for this season!
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
This is my go to perfume. No matter what time of day. Weather I'm going to work or school or out for a night on the town. This is my all time favorite one.
Denisse V.
This perfume smells so beautiful, feminine, fresh and clean. I love how lasting it is. I get many compliments from people when ever I wear it.
Christina H.
Phoenix, AZ
Very classic smell. Last all day can be used for day or a night out on the town. Every time I wear it someone always asks what I am wearing.
Kelly S.
Jefferson, OH
Enchanting. I wore this scent for a little time. I really appreciate a lovely scent that stays with you but doesn't overpower.
Zhanna A.
Plano , TX
Love love love Vera Wang perfumes. The classic Vera Wang fragrance is not too strong with a fresh fragrance.

Amazon