Vera Wang By Vera Wang For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Ounces uploaded by Jesenia C.

BY VERA WANG

Introduced in 2002. Fragrance notes: mandarin, lotus and iris, exotic and feminine. Recommended use: romantic. With its modern floral bouquet, the Vera Wang fragrance is a sensual and intimate fragrance of desire.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Rachel K.
New Braunfels, TX
Vera Wang has great smelling Perfumes! I bought it from Macys and the packaging is so darn cute! I love the fresh smell and it will last me for a long time! The scent is light and fresh just the way i like it! I wouldn't improve anything about this perfume!
ANGELA D.
Linden, VA
Love! Very soft and sensual scent. I get so many compliments on this perfume. Definitely my go to for work and going out. Price is very reasonable compared to others.
An S.
Naples, FL
Lovely floral fragrance. I received a bottle on a sale that I found online. I think it might have been Groupon. It is one of my favorite fragrances. I have used this off and on over the years. I get a lot of compliments on it whenever I wear this. Would definitely purchase again.
Nayelli C.
Austin, TX
Wonderful smell. A little on the heavy side, but not to over powering.it is a more stuttle and very light but smell is wonderful i personally like it for winter.
Crystal Y.
I receive samples of Vera Wang perfumes from some of my subscription boxes and they have become one of my go-to a few times a week. I love a nice flowery smell!
Kim G.
Leawood, KS
Did not care for this scent. Like something a little more clean smelling and less overpowering first time purchase of this fragrance
Kristie H.
I use this in the Fall and Winter for smelling extraordinary! It may be costly, but it's definitely worth a try.
Shelley G.
Jacksonville, TX
Smells terrific! Always get compliments when I use this perfume. Scent stays with you all day.
Holly R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Not my favorite scent. I prefer a clean and fresh scent and this is musty. Packaging is nice.
Savannah M.
This perfume gives off a classy scent that I wear out. I love this. It is pricy but amazing value and it lasts a long time. I love this particular perfume because it doesn't fade away in 15 mins. It lasts for hours . It definitely acts as an expensive good quality perfume.

Amazon