BY VERA WANG

Women's 0.13 oz EDP Mini. The Vera Wang perfume is a golden color modern floral bouquet that is at once sensual and intimate. The scent developed by Firmenich begins on a top note of Bulgarian rose calla lily and mandarin flower. Vera Wang perfume has middle notes of gardenia lotus iris and white stephanotis is based on a note of sheer musks white woods and floral nectar. see more...

Karen W.
Marina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband surprised me with this cologne just as a special treat. I am very sensitive to some scents so I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to wear it but I did not have issues at all. The fragrance last all day and a little goes a long way. I will purchase again when I have used it all.
Kristi L.
Birmingham, AL
I am very picky about my perfumes. I don't like them to be strong but I do like for people to be able to tell I smell good. This is a great perfume for that. The scent also lasts quite awhile. It is a little pricey but if you buy the smaller bottle it can definitely be justified.
Jessica L.
Hialeah, Fl
I absolutely love this perfume. Since there is a great big world of perfumes I try to not repeat perfumes UNLESS It's a most always have like this one ! I wear this to work and always get compliments. Thanks Vega!
Natalie B.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price. I love the smell. And it lasts a really long time! I feel like I can put it on in the morning and smell just as good in the evening.
Linda P.
Redlands, CA
Vera Wang never fails when it comes to her perfume. Always clean smelling and fresh. I own all her perfumes and have never ever disliked any of them. She is a genius in all she does.
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scent! I love the light crisp smell. it is very girly but not overly sweet. I use this for every day and always get tons of compliments on it!
Vearnessa W.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorites. The frangrance last well into the evening. This fragrance is timeless, great for any.occasion day time or night time. Love it.
Lee C.
Norcross, Ga
Very classic and can be worn at anytime. Not overwhelming but has a nice floral scent. very reasonable in price
Jessica V.
This is my signature scent. Whenever I want to feel feminine and sprayed in luxury this is what I pick.
Amanda R.
Harrisburg, NC
THIS PERFUME SMELLS REALLY GOOD AND I JUST WISH THAT IT AD A BIGGER BOTTLE TO BUY THAT WAY IT WOULD LAST ME LONGER.