Vera Wang

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I got this fabulous sent as a gift from one of my friend, I never used this perfume before, and I’m totally love it. I got many compliments when I wear this perfume.bottle is so versatile as well.
5 / 5
Vera Wang Eau de Parfum Spray isn't just a fragrance; it's a captivating olfactory experience. Uncap the bottle and discover a timeless blend of floral and musky notes. Imagine a bouquet of lilies and jasmine, delicately intertwined with a touch of sandalwood and musk. This isn't an overpowering scent, but rather a delicate and alluring one that lingers beautifully. The frosted glass bottle with a silver topper exudes a luxurious simplicity that complements the fragrance perfectly. It's a bottle that looks as good on your vanity as it smells on you. Vera Wang Eau de Parfum is surprisingly versatile. It adds a touch of elegance to your workday or shines for a romantic evening out, where its romantic notes truly blossom. The fragrance is long-lasting, leaving a subtle trail of sophistication throughout the day. While not overpowering, it leaves a lasting impression. Vera Wang Eau de Parfum offers excellent value for its quality and long-lasting fragrance. It's a captivating fragrance that embodies timeless elegance, making it a perfect addition to any fragrance collection.
5 / 5
This is literally one of my favorite sense and has now become part of my signature scent collection as you can see, if you love sandalwood and a more luxury undertone this smell is for you. For the price and the compliments you will receive IT’S A MUST BUY