BY VERA WANG

Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and really liked it. I took two stars off due to the size and the fact that this ran out in less than a month. AND I ONLY WEAR PERFUME WHEN GOING OUT! But I would buy this again because of how soft it felt against my skn and the scent was quite nice too.
Brittney S.
This product wasn't worth the money. It had a strong smell that caused me a headache when I used it. It wasn't for me, however some people love a strong fragrance
Erikaa R.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Vera wants scent ever since I bought my mom a perfume and this is just as lovely and it lasts a long time so I don't have to waste it so fast . 😍
Ashley B.
Morgantown , WV
I was not a big fan of this product because I thought the smell was too strong. The smell lasted all day but was just too much for my liking.
Mackenzi O.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love love love this perfume! It has such a fresh clean smell. It's great for an every day fragrance I wear it every day to work.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
You can't go wrong with Vera Wang! I love this because it's so rare to find a powder. It provides a very light shimmer as well.
Alisha A.
I absolutely love this perfume. The smell is so sophisticated and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a GREAT value for the money. The smell makes me feel so sexy. Any of Vera's products last a long time.
Iandra G.
Miami
I didn't like it a lot because it smells like old people for my taste...but it helps to stay dry
Felicia H.
South Saint Paul, MN
I love the smell of this stuff, and it isn't expensive either, i would buy more in the future