Vera Wang by Vera Wang Body Luxury Perfumed Embrace uploaded by Kimberly A.

BY VERA WANG

Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
This scent by Vera Wang is a beautiful, feminine scent that is great for day or evening, but I would say that it's best for daytime due to the light, floral scent. This was my signature scent for about 5 years, but I still continue to wear it from time to time. The only reason I don't wear it daily is because I have found a couple of other new favorite fragrances. It's a lovely scent that's perfect for young to middle age women. Also, since I started wearing it in 2005, it has become much more affordable. 🤗
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
this is my favorite vera wang perfume i love the smell and it lasts a very long time! I got this as a gift from my mother , so i wont talk about price however, when the bottle i have finishes , i will buy another
Aline C.
New Haven, CT
This is my all time favorite perfume! I love the fresh, clean, classy, floral scent. It lasts a good while, but I will say if you are active through the day you may need to reapply. I have received lots of compliments on how good I smelled and what I was wearing! This perfume is a must in my opinion!
Frankie P.
I got this perfume for Christmas and fell in love the moment I smelled. It's not as most perfume but has enough scent that I get complimented frequently. One of my first Vera wang products and certainly won't be my last
Ivelina V.
Franklin park, IL
Love this perfume it's not too overpowering but still strong enough and I would compare it to other high end brands. It's lasts all day and since this was my first time using it I would definitely repurchase it.
Maria R.
I'm not a huge "perfume" person because a lot of times they smell old. But Vera wang has the perfect middle of mid twenties where it's sweet but not cotton candy scented and it's dark but not Chanel no 5 scented.
Amber P.
Owensboro, KY
This perfume is delicious smelling. I love the light scent it has. Not too over whelming what so ever. Would recommend this product to anyone who likes a lighter scent. I want to go out and buy this product in the full size.
Ashley R.
I really like the smell but more importantly it stays on all day. This was my first time using it and I would buy again depending on the price. Since I got it for free from influenster I am not sure what the price is.
Makenna  R.
Chillicothe, OH
Vera Wang by Vera Wang Body Luxury Perfumed Embrace smells so amazing and would be a good choice for a "going out" perfume. A little goes a long way so it will last you a long time!
Madison B.
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite fragrance that I own. The scent is delicate and leaves a wonderful smell for an entire day. The bottle is simplistic and pretty large for a perfume bottle. This vera wang scent is more sophisticated than the vera wang princess perfume. I would definitely buy this product again and again, it has definitely become a staple in my everyday beauty routine.
Fabiana D.
what do you think about tis'
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What is the gel exactly.. Good for skin? Does the smell last longer or something