Vera Wang By Vera Wang uploaded by Raelene D.Vera Wang By Vera Wang uploaded by Raelene D.

BY VERA WANG

VERA WANG After Shave Splash enhances the scent of VERA WANG For Men Eau de Toilette Spray. VERA WANG creates and designs this fragrance to elicit desire, emotion and passion of a refined men. The top notes are a burst of freshness created by green mandarin leaf and crisp yuzu zest. Middle notes are inspired by nutmeg, leather and anise, and finished with a blend of sandalwood and warm tobacco. Fragrance Notes: Green Mandarin Leaf, Yuzu, Nutmeg, Vintage Leather, Anise, Sandalwood, Tobacco.Net Weight: 3.4 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caprice A.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Vera Wang By Vera Wang more...
Awesome light floral scent. Very feminine can where with any moisturizer. It’s not so pricey about average. Scent lasts even after a wash. I purchased from local outlet. I highly suggest this fragrance.
Kimberly C.
Washington, MI
I love the smell of this. Like I've said in other fragrance reviews, I am VERY picky with smells and ALL Vera Wang Fragrances smell super good and last for a while. I highly recommend to everyone and I would def. buy it again
Makenna  R.
Chillicothe, OH
Vera Wang By Vera Wang smells so great! A little goes a long way with this product! I can't wait to purchase a bigger bottle.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I got these samples from influenster to try and all I can say is this is a really nice fragrance . and it's affordable.
Hannah W.
I. Bought this for my boyfriend and I love it,it smells so great and lasts all day. I love it when my man wearsnit
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
This is a good product, I like it a lot and would love to buy again and will recommend.