BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Bouquet captures the magic and beauty of a radiant, modern bride. Spirited and romantic, it's a bouquet that blooms to perfection. The scent opens with dew drops, accented with a delicate blend of radiant Sicilian bergamot and black currant leaves. The luminous heart blooms with notes of paperwhite narcissus and honeysuckle for a feminine floral sensation. The base of the bouquet is a warm embrace of lavender, Moroccan cedar and white iris root. A lush bouquet symbolizes the perfect union of nature and femininity. Fragrance Notes: Dew Drops, Radiant Sicilian Bergamot, Black Currant Leaves, Paperwhite Narcissus, Honeysuckle, Lavender Musk Accord, Moroccan Cedar, White Iris Root. Net Weight: 1.7 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Vera Wang Bouquet Eau De Parfum Spray is a delicate, fresh smell. The price is comparable to other brands and is justified. The quality of a Vera Wang product elicits compliments. I bought this in a large department store. I sprayed a test strip and fell in love.
Tallulah B.
Fort Myers, FL
I was first introduced to Very Wang perfume by my sister in law who is a big fan of the products and instantly knew I was hooked! I'm on my second bottle and receive lots of compliments on the fragrance. Its long lasting, not over powering and completley worth the purchase.
Emily F.
Winter Haven, FL
I actually bought this perfume on accident, now I use it almost everyday! It's not even that expensive, making it worth the money for such a nice scent. I just bought my second bottle, so I am a repeat user, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Sheila D.
Keaau, HI
Love this parfume. very sophisticated and I like it... everyone complements, i believe purchased from macy's. floral scent. I would recommend to a friend.
Maddie O.
This smell wasn't my all time favorite. Wouldn't buy it again, although it did last a long time! Just wasn't the right smell for me
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I love this light fresh floral fragrance. I use it in the winter. I love this perfume. My husband likes this on me.
Michele D.
Ridgewood, NY
I love anything Vera Wang. Introduced since I was a teenager. I am in my 40's now. it never gets old to me
Triz P.
My favorite perfume !!! I can't live without it ..
It makes me feel good and sexy ! The smell is so fresh
Jana B.
I haven't used any of these. vera wang in general is very timeless and classic. I like the bottles.
jenque b.
Apple Valley, CA
This perfume smells great, a very light floral scent. However, it is a bit pricey for my budget.