Vera Wang Bouquet Eau de Parfum Spray

by Vera Wang

Vera Wang Bouquet captures the magic and beauty of a radiant, modern bride. Spirited and romantic, it's a bouquet that blooms to perfection. The scent opens with dew drops, accented with a delicate blend of radiant Sicilian bergamot and black currant leaves. The luminous heart blooms with notes of paperwhite narcissus and honeysuckle for a feminine floral sensation. The base of the bouquet is a warm embrace of lavender, Moroccan cedar and white iris root. A lush bouquet symbolizes the perfect union of nature and femininity. Fragrance Notes: Dew Drops, Radiant Sicilian Bergamot, Black Currant Leaves, Paperwhite Narcissus, Honeysuckle, Lavender Musk Accord, Moroccan Cedar, White Iris Root. Net Weight: 1.7 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vera Wang Bouquet Eau de Parfum Spray!
Tallulah B.
Fort Myers, FL
I was first introduced to Very Wang perfume by my sister in law who is a big fan of the products and instantly knew I was hooked! I'm on my second bottle and receive lots of compliments on the fragrance. Its long lasting, not over powering and completley worth the purchase.
Bianca B.
Dublin, OH
Vera Wang Bouquet Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Bianca B.
Purchased at: Gilt
I bought it very cheaply while it was on sale. So I can say I am satisfied, but I think it is not a must-have product.Vera Wang Bouquet Eau de Parfum Spray
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
I usually out this one on my bike while riding. It's a very pretty scent with soft florals. Gets me compliments each and every time I go out as well. Nothing to improve on with this one. Price point is good. Stays on but if you are like me and want a more prominent note you'll reapply at some point especially if active. Good for the day, office, hanging out or dressing up. This would be an all in one, daily wear if you had to choose. I'll buy again myself. Great for young and older.
Sara M.
Irvine, CA
This perfume is the perfect balance of floral, woody, and even a little bit fruity. The smell isn't overwhelming and is light enough for everyday use and fragrant/aromatic enough for nights as well. I always get compliments and asked what I'm wearing when I spritz this on. A spritz or two goes a long way and smells amazing. I'm not usually one for more floral scents but this seems to find the right balance so as not to be overwhelmingly floral, but slowly blooms into this incredible scent.
Kitty D.
Runnemede nj
Got a lot complimr9on this perfumevit sneezed fresh and lasted all day without having to reapply.
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I love this light fresh floral fragrance. I use it in the winter. I love this perfume. My husband likes this on me.
jenque B.
Apple Valley, CA
This perfume smells great, a very light floral scent. However, it is a bit pricey for my budget.
Janis E.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this refreshing scent by Vera Wang. It's my new favorite find. Competitive price.
Emily T.
Tampa, FL
Beautiful, soft fragrance. Highly recommend this to all women looking for a soft smell.
Julie Y.
I love the scent of this perfume. It's not too overpowering and I wear it all the time.

Looking for your answer?