BY VERA WANG

The scent opens with dew drops, accented with a delicate blend of radiant Sicilian bergamot and black currant leaves. The luminous heart blooms with notes of paper white narcissus and honeysuckle for a feminine floral sensation. The base of the bouquet is a warm embrace of lavender, Moroccan cedar, and white iris root. see more...

HelenMarie A.
Cocolalla, ID
I love that this lotion has an incredible smell that lasts throughout the day! The scent is a perfect mix of floral and musk!
I have bought this many times and am impressed with how long it last compared to other lotions I have used!

I will buy it forever!
Rachel B.
Vera wang bouquet is my absolutely favorite fragrance to wear. After using Princess by Vera Wang i was looking for something different but couldn't get myself away from Vera. After sampling a few different fragrances i found this one and fell in love.
Michelle Q.
Addison , Tx
If your looking for a lotion that smells good and its no to strong. This lotion is a great choice. It leaves my hands soft and nice. The scent last almost all day and I wear it causally. Vera Wang has some really good fragrances. I would recommend
Madison C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Absolutely love Vera Wang and all her colkections. My favorite perfume that I have of hers is the Vera Wang Princess!! It's smells great and I only wear it on special occasions!!
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
Makes your skin soft. You have to apply it frequently. It doesn't last all day. But at the time it keeps your skin soft and smooth. I bought it at kohl's.
Lucinha S.
Eu gostei achei bonita dei quatro estrela para essa calça vera wang bouquet by vera wang body lotion
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
Smells great. Such an adorably cute package and bottle. Ok price point. Not my go to though
Libby L.
Chamisal, NM
This is a wonderful product a little bit goes a long way keeps my skin soft and refreshed
jennifer b.
Sheboygan, WI
Light scent that is invigorating and feminine. I like that it is not too oveepowering reasonably priced
Leanne M.