BY VERA WANG

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

• what do you think about this fragrance ?1 Answers
  • what do you think about tis'1 Answers
  • What is the gel exactly.. Good for skin? Does the smell l...1 Answers
Vera Wang Body Luxury Perfumed Embrace

Start your review of Vera Wang Body Luxury Perfumed Embrace!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meriden, CT
I love this scent and picked it up from a co worker who was wearing it. The scent is clean and fresh. It's got many layers and I find it smells unique on each individual more than any other fragrance I've ever tried. The knockoff brand from Walgreens smells great too if you are looking to save a few bucks or are in a pinch for a quick refresh.
By far one my favorite perfumes to wear, it gives a bit of warmth and soft scent that lingers well on clothes and skin. It may not looking flattering but it smells great! Gives a sensual smell that I love.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The best smelling fragrance out , this is my mother favorite perfume and it has now become mine , smells so luxurious, not too loud and strong and it lasts throughout the day
Boca Raton
I used this years ago. I just bought it again. It is a very light scent good for an everyday . It is not overbearing and very reasonably priced. It doeas wear off quickly.
Keithville, LA
Just a classic great smelling perfume all the way around. Definitely long lasting. Maybe wish it didn’t have as many floral tones to it. Higher priced then i normally would like to pay for it. Always room for improvement
Philadelphia, PA
Mature, sophisticated, feminine and bright. I think this perfume outdoes it’s competitors in price, quality, and general scent. I’ve used this fragrance for years and will continue to do so.
A perfume for any lady who loves bright scents. This mist is full of florals, a hint of citrus, and more. Spray this on your person when you want to tackle the day or a first date.
Reading , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Vera Wang Body Luxury Perfumed Embrace I’ve owned this for a while now, and it’s a great smelling perfume. This is [email protected] bottle from theVera Wang collection. The scent is sweet, and a very long lasting perfume. I would definitely like to try their other perfumes. I’m definitely dry happy with my Vera Wang
Wyomissing, PA
This scent by Vera Wang is a beautiful, feminine scent that is great for day or evening, but I would say that it's best for daytime due to the light, floral scent. This was my signature scent for about 5 years, but I still continue to wear it from time to time. The only reason I don't wear it daily is because I have found a couple of other new favorite fragrances. It's a lovely scent that's perfect for young to middle age women. Also, since I started wearing it in 2005, it has become much more affordable. 🤗
New Britain, CT
This perfum is a favorite of mine, it smells so good sometimes I just spray it on me even when I'm not going out. It's not strong nor soft. It's kinda of in the middle but I'm obessed, even when I still have a half bottle left, I start panicking thinking I'm going to run out and I end up purchasing a new one. This is a scent I can't live without. I wish I could explain the scent but I'm not very good at that. Next time your in the store and pass this scent, you should give it a try.
Elmansoura
Miami Gardens, FL
What is the gel exactly.. Good for skin? Does the smell last longer or something
what do you think about tis'

Vera Wang Body Luxury Perfumed Embrace

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email