BY VERA WANG

Launched in 2002, this is the first of the Vera Wang Line. This floral, encompasses notes of iris, sandalwood, lily, gardenia, Bulgarian rose, stephanotis, lotus and bergamot. see more...

Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
You know you have a good lotion on your hands when multiple people comment on how great you smell. The perfume isnt even necessary if you dont want to buy it, this lotion is scented enough and smells amazing enough to be worn on its on. I wear this everyday, its my favorite scented lotion!
Andrea P.
The lotion smells amazing as I‎t has the same scent from the perfume. I‎t is long lasting and would purchase again, but a bit pricey that’s what would hold me back. I️ would probably just get the perfume unless they have a deal set.
Dee S.
Augusta, GA
In the spring and summer months I love using Vera Wangs's body lotion. It has a delightful delicate scent, not over powering, and makes my skin feel luxiouriously smooth. For a designer label, Vera sells great products at a value price without sacrificing quality.
Ruby Z.
Penitas, TX
I personally don't like perfumed lotions but this one I really liked it was very subtle not to strong or sticky. It was like a mild lingering perfume that just is plain subtle. Wonderful smell n texture was just nice.
Min C.
Little too sweet undertone for my preference but it's good in sense of maintaining strength over all scent steady for several hours. Couple girls I know said they would like to try it.
Misty S.
Smells great! Doesn’t overpower and lasts even after a long 10 hour shift :) the patients I come in contact with even commented how nice the scent was :)
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
The smell last almost just as long as the perfume does. I've been wearing this for many years and receive nothing but compliments for it
Flor A.
Katy, TX
Like this lotion. Smell stays on you pretty much all day. Even your clothes smell like it all day which is pretty good.
Jordyn C.
Tacoma, WA
I can't get enough of this it makes my skin soft and glows me skin like highlighter lol I love it and I have 3 bottles
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing! I almost can't live without it. It smells so good and leaves my skins feeling so soft. I use it all the time.