BY VERA WANG

Launched in 2002, this is the first of the Vera Wang Line. This floral, encompasses notes of iris, sandalwood, lily, gardenia, Bulgarian rose, stephanotis, lotus and bergamot. see more...

Dee S.
Dee S.
Augusta, GA
In the spring and summer months I love using Vera Wangs's body lotion. It has a delightful delicate scent, not over powering, and makes my skin feel luxiouriously smooth. For a designer label, Vera sells great products at a value price without sacrificing quality.
Min C.
Min C.
Little too sweet undertone for my preference but it's good in sense of maintaining strength over all scent steady for several hours. Couple girls I know said they would like to try it.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL
The smell last almost just as long as the perfume does. I've been wearing this for many years and receive nothing but compliments for it
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Tacoma, WA
I can't get enough of this it makes my skin soft and glows me skin like highlighter lol I love it and I have 3 bottles
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing! I almost can't live without it. It smells so good and leaves my skins feeling so soft. I use it all the time.
Arlette E.
Arlette E.
Spanish Fork
This lotion works wonderfully for me especially since my skin is always dry ! And it has a wonderful smell !
Smoots R.
Smoots R.
I have always loved lotions and fragrance from vera wang. The smell is pleasant and stay with you all day.
Christina B.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent. I love Vera products and great lotion. Little pricey for the amount however.
vicki t.
vicki t.
Lithonia, GA
I love the lotion and the perfume. My favorite is princess. My friends started buying it.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Mcallen, TX
Great perfume the scent stays on like a perfume although its cream smooth and not sticky