BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Be Jeweled captures the energy and excitement of the brilliant and flirtatious, perfect girls night out. Each girl is a "jewel" in her own right, exuding confidence and charm. Their presence captivates as they enter the room; fragrance spirited, glamorous and sparkling. The fragrance is a radiant fruity floral that sparkles from the inside out. Top notes of pomegranate dazzle with a splash of champagne. The flirtatious heart hints of passion fruit wrapped in fanciful florals. A lasting impression is made with musk infused woods as pink sugar crystals glisten in the background. see more...

Mistirae S.
I originally purchased this because of the bottle design, it was just so cute and I love looking at it on my vanity but the scent is amazing and Vera Wang perfume products are very good quality, I love
Katie E.
The bottle is super cute first of all, I really appreciate that. Plus the smell is great so it's a win win. I originally bought as a gift, and she loved it so much that I bought it as well. I definitely would recommend
Natalie A.
I don't personally own this perfume, but I wish I did! My cousin has it and when I sniffed the bottle, it was heavenly and just my kind of perfume. I sprayed it on my arm as well as my cousin's, and it smelled differently on each of us. On her it smelled more fruity, like strawberry or something (still delicious). On me, it was more floral and girly. Hard to explain, but it's an amazing scent! I give it 4 stars because it's definitely not long-wearing. After an hour, I couldn't smell it on my arm anymore. But it smells sooooo good. I need to buy this.
Kaitlin M.
This is one of my must have perfumes!! The smell is AMAZING!! Lasts all day!! Not too over powering but not too light either! I get sooo many compliments when I wear this!! The bottle is super cute too!! It was a great one to try after Vera Wang's pink princess stopped being made.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I found it at Kohl's maybe 2 years ago and I'm so sad they no longer carry it. You can occasionally find it on EBay or Amazon though. It has a sweet, fruity and fresh scent of citrus and maybe pomegranate. It lasts a long time and I get many compliments on it. I love it.
Jolene G.
I love this perfume it has the most amazing floral scent to it, and it smell way better than others and fake versions of it. With the amazing smell of flowers that nobody can fake, the bottle looks very nice and it has a jewel ring around it and I would definitely purchase this again.
Amanda R.
Bellerose, NY
Absolutely love this product! Not only is the smell of this perfume completely awesome, but the bottle and packaging is too cute! It just so happens that purple is my favorite which makes me love this product rite off the bat, but how delicious it smells is just an added plus!
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
Not too overpowering but not what I was looking for. I would still recommend to someone who likes a floral sweet smell. Stays on for a long time and good for the price
Sia S.
Wise, VA
This is by far my favorite perfume! It smells amazing & lasts for hours. With other perfumes, the scent would go away after an hour or two, but this lasts all day. It only takes a few spritzes!
Aidan R.
This is a nice perfume. I don't wear it often because I have so many fragrances. I love the bottle though, it is beautiful and it is affordable!