Vera Wang Anniversary Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kiley B.

BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Anniversary by Vera Wang is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Vera Wang Anniversary was launched in 2010. Top notes are mandarin orange, sicilian bergamot, apple leaf and water notes; middle notes are orange blossom, gardenia and rose; base notes are amber, musk, orris root and cedar.

Buy on Amazon
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I am a difficult perfume fan for sure. I am extremely sensitive to smells and prone to headaches. I also don’t care for many if not most women’s perfumes. I don’t like really sweet or really floral scents, which doesn’t leave a ton of options. I really enjoy darker woodsy, muskier type scents... perhaps even more unisex scents in general.

This particular perfume is definitely more on the feminine side of perfumes that I like, but there is a touch of Musk and woodsy smell to this one too that I enjoy. For me, this is not a daily or very common scent I wear, but from time to time I will get in the mood for this one!
Mariam M.
Albany, NY
Smells AMAZING!! I just recently got the oasis voxbox and I received a small sample of this and I loved it, literally went out the next week to purchase the full size! I recommend to check it out in stores
Alonna N.
Not a fan of this. I received this in my monthly Scentbird. I prefer something more floral and fruity or sensual like musk, vanilla or sandalwood. This has the scent of soap or laundry smell to me, lol. WOn't be adding this to my perfume collection.
Monica M.
Love this scent, I couldn't find it after I finished the bottle! I hope its out there still. Its light enough for the day but spritz a bit more for a night out. It has a beautiful bottle that is on my nightstand! Now, just to find out where to buy it again.
Kristi O.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this as a gift from my brother for Christmas. I was out buying it for myself in April. That is how much I like this fragrance. It is long lasting but it's like you want to keep smelling the sent all day so you spray a little more.
Andrea S.
Dunbar, WV
This is not one I wear everyday. I like it from time to time, but for me it is an intimate scent and not one I want to wear out in public places. I like this from time to time, but it is a black pump kind of scent.
tera e.
Indianapolis, IN
I just started using this and I fell in love with the product. I love the scent and I love that it lasts all day long. Compared to other products it's an a plus. I would Definitely recommend buying it again
Mayra F.
Excellent product recommend a pleasant aroma and lasting just started using this and I fell in love with the product. I love the smell and I love that lasts all day. Compared with other products is a point in favor. I would definitely recommend buying new
kenzi g.
You can never go wrong with Vera wang, it is a great brand. The perfume lasts all day and is very strong. It is pricier though so you have to be willing to spend a lot but it lasts a long time and smells amazing.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
It is good. But not better than love spell from Victoria'Secret. It does not last for a while. It fades after an hour or two. But the Victoria's secret last for a day or two.
Allison D.
What does this perfume smell like?