BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Gift Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Siobhan F.
Siobhan F.
Tacoma, WA
This set is a keeper because you have many choices and if you find it on sale it's a great deal (a little pricey at full price). The scent stays on all day long and they're all light scents. I usually get this at the department store so I hop they start selling them at local discount stores soon.
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY
Every lady should invest in a perfume scent !! You can never have enough perfumes specially when you can have a set of four !Vera Wang never disappoints. It smells amazing a little goes a long way pricey but worth it for sure
Cherise B.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
I love this perfume. At times I will wear two different scents when I go out. This scent makes the woman out of you when you go out on the night on the town. This product is worth the price.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Ten Mile, TN
One of the best smelling perfumes there is. Very addicting but can be expensive. I'm always buying new bottles and adding to my stock.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
destiny i.
destiny i.
Wilmington, NC
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Stanfield, NC
I am a perfume fanatic!! I love Vera Wang and love this scent!!!!! Out of this world amazing!
anita l.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS

I don't know as I am taking chemotherapy
Soi haven't the money to try the product yet
Adilene j.
Adilene j.
Austin, TX
This lerfume smells amazing.. I always stock up on it special if its a good deal
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love it so much nice fragrance and lovely to wear out and about lol so yeah