BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang's luxurious style is portrayed very well in this parfum which opens with an aromatic fragrance of clean buoyant greens fading into an unusual mix of apple, jasmine, skin musk, litchi, and patchouli, It is sophisticated & refreshing, Perfect for work or as a modern everyday scent, Size: 1, 7 OZ SKU: SRLV2529 see more...

brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
I like this product quite nicely..It has a very unique and sensual smell...The bottle i had wasnt that big but it smelled lovely..i got a candle with mine and the parfum smelled so good that I wanted to save my candle for a special occasion and i would definitely recommend it for any woman who likes a unique and sensual smell.
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this perfume at a duty free shop because I liked the scent. It tends to be a bit on a sweeter side, however it is long lasting and can take me through the day. The bottle is nice so the price is a bit steep - if it weren't for a duty free price I might not have purchased it
Mellisa T.
VERA WANG EDP SRAY is what every women leaves. make a last impression at work or at the bar. literally an essential every women needs for sure !
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is great smelling. This fragrance is great smelling. This fragrance is great smelling.
Kimberly Y.
West Chester, OH
Vera Wang Princess is my favorite fragrance. It is not too strong and the scent last all day
Tiffany Melaerts M.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love the Dolce and Gabanna light blue perfume, but its pricey so i prefer Juicy Couture.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL
I love the smell of this perfume has that sweet fruity scent which I absolutely love.
amani G.
Vera wang is synonym of glam for me , so i don't get to experience a lot of this product because it's a little expensive but it's very nice
alina k.
Smells cool but not my trype of sent , i like more softer and less strong sents to me this is stong and not the best