Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsVera
Premium Meatballs Adult Dog Treat - Chicken size: 5 Count

Vera Premium Meatballs Adult Dog Treat - Chicken size: 5 Count

by Vera

Vera Premium Meatballs with Chicken Treats are crafted with real beef and quality ingredients that contain no artificial colors or flavors. The end result is a treat with a fresh, savory taste your dog will come running for, and the perfect reward for your pup day or night. Features: Real Chicken No artificial colors or flavors Food Type: Treat Food Form: Pouch Food Consistency: Formed Life Stage: Puppy, Adult, Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Includes: 5 Pieces Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat for your dog. Feed at any time of the day as a treat or reward. Ensure fresh drinking water is always available for your pet. This product is intended for supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Chicken, Glycerin, Pea Flour, Pea Fiber, Potato Starch, Natural Chicken Flavor, Guar Gum( A Stablizer), Salt, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Monoglycerides, Sodium Propionate (A Preservative), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Garlic Flavor, Titanium Dioxide (Color) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 25.0% Caloric Content: (calculated): 2915 kcal/kg ME, 15 kcal/treat ME Size: 5 Count.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vera Premium Meatballs Adult Dog Treat - Chicken size: 5 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Carla R.
I was super curious about this when I saw it and grieving wanted to buy it for my baby to see if she likes it. Text her very good enough softness for her to be able to eat it since she is a small dog. She likes it and after I gave her one she came back for more so if I get back to PetSmart anytime soon I'll buy this again for her.

Looking for your answer?