Vera Mona Colour Switch Solo Re-fill uploaded by Michelle k.Vera Mona Colour Switch Solo Re-fill uploaded by Audrey W.Vera Mona Colour Switch Solo Re-fill uploaded by Karyn K.

BY VERA MONA

Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This little sponge has changed my makeup application game! It really does work to help you keep your brushes "clean" I between uses. This doe not replace my brush cleanser. I highly recommend. When you buy the full product you get a time and 2 sponges.
Audrey W.
I got this from Morphe,just the sponges. I wanted to see if it was worth it. And it was works like a charm. Always have it handy when doing my makeup. It minimizes my brush cleaning.
Mary D.
I have one of these and I'm mad in love with it! Truly a life saver! My question is how long does it last? When should I replace it? How do I know when to replace it?