BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

• Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just using...1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better resul...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
By far my favorite brush cleaner! Vera Mona Color Switch Solo brush cleaner by Sephora is AMAZING!! I can easily switch between different palettes and colors with OUT having to use a different brush! Inside the tin is a type of almost sponge/mesh material that truly cleans ALL the product off with OUT leaving my brushes dripping wet! I bought this for $12 on Sephora.com and highly recommend to everyone when you may be in a hurry or can't find another brush! This does NOT take the place of a good weekly disinfecting and sanitizing but definitely works well in those quick situations!!! 5 stars and a DEFINITE re-purchase!!
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee , MA
This is a great investment! It's not that expensive but you might see it and ask yourself if you need this: if you use more than one shade of eyeshadow you do need this in your life! Yes, you could cut up a hair donut and stick it in a tin if you want but I really think this sponge is much coarser than any hair donut. This is my sponge after 7 months of heavy use, it doesn't really get dirty since you just run it under water once or twice a year and that's good enough :)
crmn m.
crmn m.
I bought this at Sephora when it first came out and it is a serious life saver! I use it when I'm doing different eye looks and need to use the same brushes for more than one color. It is super easy to wash and dry and just constantly reuse. If you want to try this but don't want to spend the money on it I've seen affordable dupes at TJ MAXX & Marshall's they have off brand ones for $4-5 and work just as well. My sister has one and I bought my friend one.
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
This is one of the BEST products from Sephora I have ever bought. It is so easy to use, and easy to clean as well. The price is $18.00, which at first I though was a little much, but after owning it for almost 6 months, I don't regret it whatsoever. I HIGHLY recommend to other beauty bloggers like myself who constantly are doing new eye looks for social media.
Westfield , NJ
I just got this on a recommendation of my favorite beauty blogger and I really like the product. It's super nice on my brushes and doesn't remove the hair from them. I would buy this again, 150% but my only issue with it is that I am not sure how to clean it off.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
This is the best thing i have ever bought, i don't have many eye brushes yet I'm still building up my eye brushes so this has made my life so much easier!!
Linda M.
Linda M.
Spencer, IA
I have to say I was surprised. It really does work and it's not rocket science with how to use it. I don't have many eye make up brushes so when I play around with makeup I end up needing to clean a brush or two. This really helps with that!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
This does what it says it will! Great when you need a quick clean on a brush. Something that I would assume will last forever. Great construction and size. My only quip is that it does make my brushes a little splayed out. Seems as if it may wear brushes down over time.
Miss C.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Tired of using so many brushes from one look? This its a must have item. You can instantly switch colors without having to change your brush
Janna F.
Janna F.
I really love this little thing!!! It comes in handy so much. I honestly didn't expect it to work and I was so surprised when it did. It completely cleans the shadow off of my brushes so I can then go into a different eye shadow immediately after.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
Does this actually work?
Westfield , NJ
To all my friends who have this, how do you clean it when it gets dirty?!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I've never used anything like this but now I really want to try one!! Is this a brand you'd recommend or should I look for a different one? I received a brush in my ipsy bag from this brand and I really liked it!