BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

• Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just using...1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better resul...Be the first to answer!
Miss C.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Tired of using so many brushes from one look? This its a must have item. You can instantly switch colors without having to change your brush
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
By far my favorite brush cleaner! Vera Mona Color Switch Solo brush cleaner by Sephora is AMAZING!! I can easily switch between different palettes and colors with OUT having to use a different brush! Inside the tin is a type of almost sponge/mesh material that truly cleans ALL the product off with OUT leaving my brushes dripping wet! I bought this for $12 on Sephora.com and highly recommend to everyone when you may be in a hurry or can't find another brush! This does NOT take the place of a good weekly disinfecting and sanitizing but definitely works well in those quick situations!!! 5 stars and a DEFINITE re-purchase!!
Janna F.
Janna F.
I really love this little thing!!! It comes in handy so much. I honestly didn't expect it to work and I was so surprised when it did. It completely cleans the shadow off of my brushes so I can then go into a different eye shadow immediately after.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Do I think this thing is worth $14? No. I think you could buy a sponge and cut it out in a circle shape and stick it in a tin and it would be the same thing. However, I still bought this and do use it every day. It works really well at getting off excess eyeshadow so you can transition between shades. Comes in handy especially if you don't have a lot of blending brushes.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
I love this little guy. Its super convenient and it's very easy to use the same brush for multiple colors for your look. It does pull of the color quite well. A little expensive for a sponge in a tin, but I thought it was well worth it.
Bradlee H.
Bradlee H.
Whoever invented this is a genius and deserves an award! I got this product from sephora and I use it every time I do my makeup. Even when I don't need it to switch colors, it's a nice way to clean up your brushes real quick! It's an easy concept to grasp and the sponge is easy to take out and clean as well. If you don't have this product yet you need it!!!
Mookie S.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Disappointed, I get it it does what it says that would do but still disappointed, I don't know why I spent my money on it to be quite honest, doesn't disinfect your brushes so honestly there's no point to buy it SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner 2 oz
Biannett C.
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
I love how effective this is! Just a little brush and it takes off all the extra color on a brush to make makeup application so much easier.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
I like this because it works. It's easy to switch between colors even if you haven't washed your brush. Depending on bristle color, sometimes it will look like it isn't clean but I haven't found any product to come off the brunch once I use this. It stripped the micro-glitter off of my highlight brush, and everyone knows once something has a speck of glitter on it, that glitter will be there forever.
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee , MA
This is a great investment! It's not that expensive but you might see it and ask yourself if you need this: if you use more than one shade of eyeshadow you do need this in your life! Yes, you could cut up a hair donut and stick it in a tin if you want but I really think this sponge is much coarser than any hair donut. This is my sponge after 7 months of heavy use, it doesn't really get dirty since you just run it under water once or twice a year and that's good enough :)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
Does this actually work?
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
To all my friends who have this, how do you clean it when it gets dirty?!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I've never used anything like this but now I really want to try one!! Is this a brand you'd recommend or should I look for a different one? I received a brush in my ipsy bag from this brand and I really liked it!