BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I love this! I know some people say that you could easily make your own, but we could easily make lots of things that we buy! This is great for convenience. Eyeshadow is probably my favourite makeup product, so I love being able to use this without switching brushes! A couple swipes on the sponge, and my brush is clear of product! :)
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
By far my favorite brush cleaner! Vera Mona Color Switch Solo brush cleaner by Sephora is AMAZING!! I can easily switch between different palettes and colors with OUT having to use a different brush! Inside the tin is a type of almost sponge/mesh material that truly cleans ALL the product off with OUT leaving my brushes dripping wet! I bought this for $12 on Sephora.com and highly recommend to everyone when you may be in a hurry or can't find another brush! This does NOT take the place of a good weekly disinfecting and sanitizing but definitely works well in those quick situations!!! 5 stars and a DEFINITE re-purchase!!
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I'm giving this product 2 out of 5 starts I didn't notice a whole transformation in my shadows being cleaned off my brush. I have whipping them with a rag for years and I think it does the same thing if not better then this product. As for me this product is a pass don't waste your money just do it yourself, it's more affordable that way, I truly believe this product is gimmicky. I was really hoping to love it since I know the YouTube world raves about it but for me it's a pass.
Felicia R.
Westwood, MA
I use this with my Sephora airbrush set and it works wonders! It doesn't destroy any of the bristles all the brushes come out brand new. No color transfers when going from a dark to light color so smokey eyes comes out amazing. No longer destroying the sink with tapping my brushes to get the excess off my brushes
Melanie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Tired of using so many brushes from one look? This its a must have item. You can instantly switch colors without having to change your brush
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
This is a GAME CHANGER!!!!!!! I am obsessed with cleaning my brushes but this allows you to use the same brush several times before needed a deep clean. Now I can clean my brushes every week versus every use! Of course I'm talking about my personal use brushes not clients. If for clients I clean every use! I can't imagine living without this product ever! Please give it a try and you too will never turn back!
Adriana B.
Is super excellent to clean the brushes when you do not have many to apply shadows I do not want it or I have it I saw it once when I makeup. That moment let me have it in my personal kit
navala i.
agadir
Amazing product . Easy to use and so helpfull if you are applying defferent eyeshadow colors using bruches it helps u to swatch colors.
Kaitlin H.
Cortland, OH
I absolutely love this little thing! Came across a YouTuber using this and after looking into it I bought one. This little thing is ingenious I wish I knew about it sooner. It is an absolute must for when I'm traveling. It's such a simple product. I love it. This is one of those items I would recommend to other because I want them to know about this because it definitely is a game changer and I don't want anyone else to have to go on without this little gem.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is such a great product! I was so hesitant to spend the money on it at first, but it is so worth it. If you don't want to spend the money, a hair donut would work just the same, but I like the convenience of it coming in the little tin because it's easy to travel with. It cleans brushes off great between colors within a single eye look without the wait and dry time that comes with using a liquid brush cleanser for the same thing.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just using tissue to brush off the extra residue?
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Can you use this with all types of makeup or only matte?