BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
edwarlyn b.
Love this product cuz is very usefull for makeup artists and lovers too. is super necessary to clean that brush that u cant stop to use it. worth the money.
Cynthia S.
This is the best thing i have ever bought, i don't have many eye brushes yet I'm still building up my eye brushes so this has made my life so much easier!!
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
ES INCREIBLE PERMITE LIMPIAR TODAS TUS BROCHAS SIN NECESIDAD DE AGUA SOLO CUANDO QUIERES PASAR DE UN COLOR A OTRO A MUY BUEN PRECIO EMPAQUE RESISTENETE
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
I love how effective this is! Just a little brush and it takes off all the extra color on a brush to make makeup application so much easier.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Tired of using so many brushes from one look? This its a must have item. You can instantly switch colors without having to change your brush
Morgyn C.
Pleasant view, UT
Listen, this product did exactly what it said it would do, but I feel like a purchased an over glorified wire sponge in a metal tin.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Skeptical at first, but honestly it's worth it if you don't want to wash your brushes daily. I use it for my eyeshadow brushes!
Minerva C.
Love this!!! It gets rid of the powders that residue my brush and allows me to recreate a different look all in less than five minutes and the greatest part is i don't have to wait for my brushes to dry after i clean them this is so great!! Must have for makeup addicts
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I love this! I know some people say that you could easily make your own, but we could easily make lots of things that we buy! This is great for convenience. Eyeshadow is probably my favourite makeup product, so I love being able to use this without switching brushes! A couple swipes on the sponge, and my brush is clear of product! :)
Claudia D.
Well, I don't have the Sephora one but I have the Vera Mona. This is a product that I didn't know that I needed it till I had it. It's so useful specially if you don't own a lot of brushes. This helps you clean them between applications.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
Does this actually work?
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these clean/sanitize brushes as well?