BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

• Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just using...1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better resul...Be the first to answer!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Is super excellent to clean the brushes when you do not have many to apply shadows I do not want it or I have it I saw it once when I makeup. That moment let me have it in my personal kit
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I honestly think you should save your $18 and buy a bottle of brush cleaner. I would much rather have a good hygienic clean, than one that seems a bit dodgy. I tired it for 3 days and sent it back. I was not super impressed. If it worked for you great. I would rather pass on this one.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Want this!!!!! Does this product work???? I'm so lazy when it comes to my brushes this would be ideal!
Mookie S.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Disappointed, I get it it does what it says that would do but still disappointed, I don't know why I spent my money on it to be quite honest, doesn't disinfect your brushes so honestly there's no point to buy it SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner 2 oz
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Very useful and such an awesome and effortless product, but very ovepriced for what it actually is and the non luxe packaging does not match the huge price tag.
Candice G.
Candice G.
Halifax, NS
This item is like a plastic sponge. It is intended for powders. Basically you brush your brush against the sponge and the product will transfer from the brush to the sponge. I like it because it makes it easy to use one brush for multiple colours in one sitting. I wash it with the same cleanser I use on my brushes. It does not cleanse or sanitize the brush only removes the colour.
navala i.
navala i.
agadir
Amazing product . Easy to use and so helpfull if you are applying defferent eyeshadow colors using bruches it helps u to swatch colors.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
Does this actually work?
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
To all my friends who have this, how do you clean it when it gets dirty?!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I've never used anything like this but now I really want to try one!! Is this a brand you'd recommend or should I look for a different one? I received a brush in my ipsy bag from this brand and I really liked it!