BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

• Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just usi...1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better resul... Be the first to answer!
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
I absolutely love this little thing! Came across a YouTuber using this and after looking into it I bought one. This little thing is ingenious I wish I knew about it sooner. It is an absolute must for when I'm traveling. It's such a simple product. I love it. This is one of those items I would recommend to other because I want them to know about this because it definitely is a game changer and I don't want anyone else to have to go on without this little gem.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this as i can switch my eyeshadow colors using one brush easily. I will use one color, then dip my brush into this and my brush will come out clean and i can use for another eyeshadow. It works for powder, i try it after using brush with gel liner, it dont clean as well.
Adriana B.
Is super excellent to clean the brushes when you do not have many to apply shadows I do not want it or I have it I saw it once when I makeup. That moment let me have it in my personal kit
Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
This is one of the BEST products from Sephora I have ever bought. It is so easy to use, and easy to clean as well. The price is $18.00, which at first I though was a little much, but after owning it for almost 6 months, I don't regret it whatsoever. I HIGHLY recommend to other beauty bloggers like myself who constantly are doing new eye looks for social media.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Disappointed, I get it it does what it says that would do but still disappointed, I don't know why I spent my money on it to be quite honest, doesn't disinfect your brushes so honestly there's no point to buy it SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner 2 oz
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Very useful and such an awesome and effortless product, but very ovepriced for what it actually is and the non luxe packaging does not match the huge price tag.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Want this!!!!! Does this product work???? I'm so lazy when it comes to my brushes this would be ideal!
navala i.
agadir
Amazing product . Easy to use and so helpfull if you are applying defferent eyeshadow colors using bruches it helps u to swatch colors.
Candice G.
Halifax, NS
This item is like a plastic sponge. It is intended for powders. Basically you brush your brush against the sponge and the product will transfer from the brush to the sponge. I like it because it makes it easy to use one brush for multiple colours in one sitting. I wash it with the same cleanser I use on my brushes. It does not cleanse or sanitize the brush only removes the colour.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just using tissue to brush off the extra residue?
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Can you use this with all types of makeup or only matte?