BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is a must-have. It's so convenient to be able to scrub makeup off one of your favorite eye brushes and use it again with another color. You can find this at Sephora for about $10. It's super easy to clean. #mycultclassics
Janna F.
I really love this little thing!!! It comes in handy so much. I honestly didn't expect it to work and I was so surprised when it did. It completely cleans the shadow off of my brushes so I can then go into a different eye shadow immediately after.
Shawna G.
I love this little guy. Its super convenient and it's very easy to use the same brush for multiple colors for your look. It does pull of the color quite well. A little expensive for a sponge in a tin, but I thought it was well worth it.
Isabella W.
Escondido, CA
So happy that I bought this and I definitely recommend it. It's so easy and effortless to take off the colors off my brushes. And it's perfect for travel, I love the fact that I don't have to carry 10+ brushes with me everywhere
Helene B.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Takes the color right out of the brush, helps with spot cleaning and so super easy to use! It is a bit pricey! So i am glad BH cosmetics came out with one that works just as well! That one is even cheaper!
Samantha M.
Katy, TX
Love this product will definitely purchase again so convenient and easy to use. I have purchased as a gift for my sister as well. So she too is loving it so easy to switch out and keep using the same brush and easy to clean when needed to be sanitized.
Allie N.
I loved the idea of this product. But I truthfully feel like it does no different than rubbing the brush on a towel would do, and a towel is free lol. It is nice and does work, but I wouldn't repurchase
Pia M.
Works great when your booked back to back with clients. This product isn't an alternative to cleaning your brushes you should still be cleansing them twice a week depending how much you use them
Amany I.
THIS DOES WORK, but it is SO overpriced. A hair donut works just as well and you can get for $1. This just looks esthetically better. Totally save your money. You probably already have a hair donut at home.
edwarlyn b.
Love this product cuz is very usefull for makeup artists and lovers too. is super necessary to clean that brush that u cant stop to use it. worth the money.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield, OH
Does this actually work?
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these clean/sanitize brushes as well?

back