BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

Marissa A.
Honolulu, HI
This product works well enough and doesn't damage my brushes. The true test for me was when I would clean my white haired brushes and I would see that some color still remained. This is great for travel when you want to use as few brushes for as many purposes as possible, but I don't think this will replace my daily spray brush cleaner.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I just got this on a recommendation of my favorite beauty blogger and I really like the product. It's super nice on my brushes and doesn't remove the hair from them. I would buy this again, 150% but my only issue with it is that I am not sure how to clean it off.
Linda M.
Spencer, IA
I have to say I was surprised. It really does work and it's not rocket science with how to use it. I don't have many eye make up brushes so when I play around with makeup I end up needing to clean a brush or two. This really helps with that!
Erin C.
This is great for a person like my that has one eye brush they love to use. That way I don't have to wash my brush every day or get worried that old color is still there and mixing them with another. It is soft on brushes and takes just a few seconds to get all the color off. Plus it's a great price too!
Sylvia U.
I bought this product because I only have a couple of eyeshadow brushes and I like the use them for several different colors during one look. This product works so good. I know it's just a sponge so I feel like you could come up with a cheaper alternative but it just works! And it's so easy to use.
Sabrina T.
This stuff is awesome! I use this on my eyeshadow brushes to get the color off. It's a great help when you don't have too many brushes and want to switch off colors for your eyeshadow. It takes the color right off without removing any bristles! Amazing stuff! It's my must have!
Peggy A.
Maricopa , AZ
I love this as i can switch my eyeshadow colors using one brush easily. I will use one color, then dip my brush into this and my brush will come out clean and i can use for another eyeshadow. It works for powder, i try it after using brush with gel liner, it dont clean as well.
Taryn M.
I like this because it works. It's easy to switch between colors even if you haven't washed your brush. Depending on bristle color, sometimes it will look like it isn't clean but I haven't found any product to come off the brunch once I use this. It stripped the micro-glitter off of my highlight brush, and everyone knows once something has a speck of glitter on it, that glitter will be there forever.
Kelsey W.
Bakersfield
This color switch is seriously amazing! I purchased it a couple of months ago and it seriously has saved me so much time. I sometime like to use the same brush, just a different color and this helps! All you do is open it and swish your brush around and it takes off all of the extra product in your brush!
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
I usually just use a small face towel to remove color from a brush to reuse it right away but sometimes that doesn't fully work not to mention it stains the towels. I saw this as I was walking around Sephora one day and decided to just give it a try ... holy cow. It actually works. And it's washable!
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield, OH
Does this actually work?
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these clean/sanitize brushes as well?

back