BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

Adriana B.
Is super excellent to clean the brushes when you do not have many to apply shadows I do not want it or I have it I saw it once when I makeup. That moment let me have it in my personal kit
Ashley M.
I know you can make dupes of this product for cheap, but I don't recommend it. I did that and it ended up ruining some of my eye brushes. I bought this during the last sephora sale, and while it is a little pricey, I do recommend it. I really recommend it to those that wear bold or different colors of shadow every day. I am able to get more color off, then when I was just wiping my brushes on a towel, so I don't have to worry about my looks becoming muddy. This product can be flipped over when one side gets dirty and is also easy to clean. Run it under warm water and just a couple drops of soap. I usually clean mine every week along with my makeup brushes
Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
This is one of the BEST products from Sephora I have ever bought. It is so easy to use, and easy to clean as well. The price is $18.00, which at first I though was a little much, but after owning it for almost 6 months, I don't regret it whatsoever. I HIGHLY recommend to other beauty bloggers like myself who constantly are doing new eye looks for social media.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I'm giving this product 2 out of 5 starts I didn't notice a whole transformation in my shadows being cleaned off my brush. I have whipping them with a rag for years and I think it does the same thing if not better then this product. As for me this product is a pass don't waste your money just do it yourself, it's more affordable that way, I truly believe this product is gimmicky. I was really hoping to love it since I know the YouTube world raves about it but for me it's a pass.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This is a great product. It has really cut down on how many brushes I use in a week, and thus how many I have to clean. In the past there have been many times when I have ended up using multiples of the same brush to do one eye look, but this tool keeps me from having to do that. Its definitely not something to replace cleaning your brushes, but it help you not have to wash them as often. I am very happy I purchased this.
crmn m.
I bought this at Sephora when it first came out and it is a serious life saver! I use it when I'm doing different eye looks and need to use the same brushes for more than one color. It is super easy to wash and dry and just constantly reuse. If you want to try this but don't want to spend the money on it I've seen affordable dupes at TJ MAXX & Marshall's they have off brand ones for $4-5 and work just as well. My sister has one and I bought my friend one.
Isela C.
I've had this for about a year now and it is my absolute holy grail makeup product. Every single day that I wear eyeshadow, I'm using the color switch. It's so easy to use, you just swirl your brush on the sponge and it removes any extra pigment from the bristles. Also it's easy to clean if it gets really dirty. If you are someone who wears eyeshadow daily and likes to reuse their brushes, you should definitely check this out!
Ray S.
O Fallon, IL
I love this! I'm so bad when it comes to cleaning brushes which usually means that I only have one of each type of brush clean at a time so when I want to use it for a different shadow I usually wipe it off on my arm or on my pants which is terrible. Since getting this I've kept my body clean and my brushes don't hold excess eyeshadow so I can go from using a black on my brush to a champagne without worrying!
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
This does what it says it will! Great when you need a quick clean on a brush. Something that I would assume will last forever. Great construction and size. My only quip is that it does make my brushes a little splayed out. Seems as if it may wear brushes down over time.
Felicia R.
Westwood, MA
I use this with my Sephora airbrush set and it works wonders! It doesn't destroy any of the bristles all the brushes come out brand new. No color transfers when going from a dark to light color so smokey eyes comes out amazing. No longer destroying the sink with tapping my brushes to get the excess off my brushes
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield, OH
Does this actually work?
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these clean/sanitize brushes as well?

back