BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

• Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just usi...1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better resul... Be the first to answer!
Sabrina T.
This stuff is awesome! I use this on my eyeshadow brushes to get the color off. It's a great help when you don't have too many brushes and want to switch off colors for your eyeshadow. It takes the color right off without removing any bristles! Amazing stuff! It's my must have!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I just got this on a recommendation of my favorite beauty blogger and I really like the product. It's super nice on my brushes and doesn't remove the hair from them. I would buy this again, 150% but my only issue with it is that I am not sure how to clean it off.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX
Love this product will definitely purchase again so convenient and easy to use. I have purchased as a gift for my sister as well. So she too is loving it so easy to switch out and keep using the same brush and easy to clean when needed to be sanitized.
Helene B.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Takes the color right out of the brush, helps with spot cleaning and so super easy to use! It is a bit pricey! So i am glad BH cosmetics came out with one that works just as well! That one is even cheaper!
Pia M.
Works great when your booked back to back with clients. This product isn't an alternative to cleaning your brushes you should still be cleansing them twice a week depending how much you use them
Cynthia S.
This is the best thing i have ever bought, i don't have many eye brushes yet I'm still building up my eye brushes so this has made my life so much easier!!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
By far my favorite brush cleaner! Vera Mona Color Switch Solo brush cleaner by Sephora is AMAZING!! I can easily switch between different palettes and colors with OUT having to use a different brush! Inside the tin is a type of almost sponge/mesh material that truly cleans ALL the product off with OUT leaving my brushes dripping wet! I bought this for $12 on Sephora.com and highly recommend to everyone when you may be in a hurry or can't find another brush! This does NOT take the place of a good weekly disinfecting and sanitizing but definitely works well in those quick situations!!! 5 stars and a DEFINITE re-purchase!!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This has got to be the best invention ever made! I’ve never had or used anything like this. I’m so grateful to vera Mona for sending me these amazing items and I don’t know how I ever went without them. I use my color switch every day and it helps so much from having to use 20 different brushes to apply my shadow. It really gets the shadow off your brush so you can switch to another shade even black it makes it disappear so you can use a lighter shade it is truly amazing. I highly recommend color switch. You can purchase them on vera Mona webpage or Sephora. Prices are cheap as well.
Tatiana M.
This is a game changer, for sure. Even though as an artist I own a million brushes, I have my go-to brushes that I'm always using, so on a day to day basis, it can be hard when creating looks since shadows from the previous day are stuck on my brushes. I used to just use a piece of paper towel to clean them in between looks, but it didn't fully remove it. This sponge here does! I can now do my looks peacefully and not worry about yesterday's look affecting the complete opposite of it look I'll decide to do the following day. It's great and easy to use, not to mention easy to clean too. I would recommend this to every make up junkie out there. It truly does save you from going through trouble.
Daisyna K.
Does this product actually work? YES!

This neat tool really does remove powder products from your brush, whether it be eyeshadow, blush, highlight, etc.

Honestly it doesn't take much for these to clean off the powders from brushes.

It doesn't ruin your brushes what so ever... unless you're just jamming your brush and moving it around like crazy.

I like that this product really helps me switch from using a black eyeshadow to a white eyeshadow super easily without leaving a trace of the previously used eyeshadow.

This DOES NOT replace washing your brush! It simply helps you save on brushes so you don't have to go back and forth with 20 of the same brushes for one look. It makes the whole process so much easier, plus you save on paper towels or whatever you use to normally wipe off powders.

I guess $17 for this product does seem a bit pricey, but in the long run you save on having to use paper towels or cloths and you especially save on having to buy a bunch of brushes.
Plus, most importantly, you'll save on the time it takes to have to wash all the millions of brushes you used for one makeup look instead of just using a couple of brushes for your whole face.

Definitely a cool tool to keep around, and it was super easy to wash... just run it under soap and water and it's cleaned up completely in less than a minute. (This I found super convent). Once you wash it, leave it out of the purple tin container so it can dry faster (Mine gets completely dry in no more than 10 minutes)

I know that having a tool like this isn't always convent for everyone, which is great that this wouldn't really be an issue. Vera Mona also has the "Color Switch ProBand," which is basically the same thing except it goes on your arm for more convenience.

Honestly, this whole review sounds more like an add than an actual review... but quite honestly this is one product that really blows me away and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend it.

NOTE:
Red-pink eyeshadow shades tend to stain brushes tip you thoroughly clean them, so you may see the bristles of your brush still red/pink even after using the Color Switch.
This product does not replace actually washing your brushes!
The actual black spongey part does need to be washed every so often that you use it (Be sure to always keep it clean!)
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
Does this actually work?
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
To all my friends who have this, how do you clean it when it gets dirty?!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I've never used anything like this but now I really want to try one!! Is this a brand you'd recommend or should I look for a different one? I received a brush in my ipsy bag from this brand and I really liked it!