BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

• Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just using...1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better resul...Be the first to answer!
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I bought this product because I only have a couple of eyeshadow brushes and I like the use them for several different colors during one look. This product works so good. I know it's just a sponge so I feel like you could come up with a cheaper alternative but it just works! And it's so easy to use.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
This stuff is awesome! I use this on my eyeshadow brushes to get the color off. It's a great help when you don't have too many brushes and want to switch off colors for your eyeshadow. It takes the color right off without removing any bristles! Amazing stuff! It's my must have!
Westfield , NJ
I just got this on a recommendation of my favorite beauty blogger and I really like the product. It's super nice on my brushes and doesn't remove the hair from them. I would buy this again, 150% but my only issue with it is that I am not sure how to clean it off.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX
Love this product will definitely purchase again so convenient and easy to use. I have purchased as a gift for my sister as well. So she too is loving it so easy to switch out and keep using the same brush and easy to clean when needed to be sanitized.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is a must-have. It's so convenient to be able to scrub makeup off one of your favorite eye brushes and use it again with another color. You can find this at Sephora for about $10. It's super easy to clean. #mycultclassics
Helene B.
Helene B.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Takes the color right out of the brush, helps with spot cleaning and so super easy to use! It is a bit pricey! So i am glad BH cosmetics came out with one that works just as well! That one is even cheaper!
Amany I.
Amany I.
THIS DOES WORK, but it is SO overpriced. A hair donut works just as well and you can get for $1. This just looks esthetically better. Totally save your money. You probably already have a hair donut at home.
Pia M.
Pia M.
Works great when your booked back to back with clients. This product isn't an alternative to cleaning your brushes you should still be cleansing them twice a week depending how much you use them
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
This is the best thing i have ever bought, i don't have many eye brushes yet I'm still building up my eye brushes so this has made my life so much easier!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Skeptical at first, but honestly it's worth it if you don't want to wash your brushes daily. I use it for my eyeshadow brushes!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
Does this actually work?
Westfield , NJ
To all my friends who have this, how do you clean it when it gets dirty?!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I've never used anything like this but now I really want to try one!! Is this a brand you'd recommend or should I look for a different one? I received a brush in my ipsy bag from this brand and I really liked it!