BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

• Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just usi...1 Answers
  • Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better resul... Be the first to answer!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is such a great product! I was so hesitant to spend the money on it at first, but it is so worth it. If you don't want to spend the money, a hair donut would work just the same, but I like the convenience of it coming in the little tin because it's easy to travel with. It cleans brushes off great between colors within a single eye look without the wait and dry time that comes with using a liquid brush cleanser for the same thing.
Sarah F.
Am I the only one who tried this and thought, " what kind of sorcery is this?!" I used it for a smokey eye look and didn't even have to change my brush once. Can you say magic? While you still need to clean your brushes the old fashioned way every once in a while the Vera Mona Color Switch is a great alternative for an easy, quick, everyday brush cleaner.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
This is a GAME CHANGER!!!!!!! I am obsessed with cleaning my brushes but this allows you to use the same brush several times before needed a deep clean. Now I can clean my brushes every week versus every use! Of course I'm talking about my personal use brushes not clients. If for clients I clean every use! I can't imagine living without this product ever! Please give it a try and you too will never turn back!
Aubrey P.
Absolutely worth it! I play with a wide range of colors and I don't like to waste time cleaning a bright color off before going back to pack on a lighter shade. This allows you to easily get the unused product off the brush before using the next color or going back to buff out or blend that eye look you've been creating. You don't need to wash your personal brushes as frequently if you have one of these bad boys!!
Taryn M.
I like this because it works. It's easy to switch between colors even if you haven't washed your brush. Depending on bristle color, sometimes it will look like it isn't clean but I haven't found any product to come off the brunch once I use this. It stripped the micro-glitter off of my highlight brush, and everyone knows once something has a speck of glitter on it, that glitter will be there forever.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Do I think this thing is worth $14? No. I think you could buy a sponge and cut it out in a circle shape and stick it in a tin and it would be the same thing. However, I still bought this and do use it every day. It works really well at getting off excess eyeshadow so you can transition between shades. Comes in handy especially if you don't have a lot of blending brushes.
Bradlee H.
Whoever invented this is a genius and deserves an award! I got this product from sephora and I use it every time I do my makeup. Even when I don't need it to switch colors, it's a nice way to clean up your brushes real quick! It's an easy concept to grasp and the sponge is easy to take out and clean as well. If you don't have this product yet you need it!!!
Veronica A.
Is a must have. I've been using for over two years and I can say it really works. I take it when I go on vacation or weekend getaways to minimize the brushes I take. Is also easy to clean. I 100% recommend. I'm thinking on buying one more so.i have one for eye brushes and one for face.
Influenster M.
I honestly think you should save your $18 and buy a bottle of brush cleaner. I would much rather have a good hygienic clean, than one that seems a bit dodgy. I tired it for 3 days and sent it back. I was not super impressed. If it worked for you great. I would rather pass on this one.
Janna F.
I really love this little thing!!! It comes in handy so much. I honestly didn't expect it to work and I was so surprised when it did. It completely cleans the shadow off of my brushes so I can then go into a different eye shadow immediately after.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
Interesting concept. Is it worth it? Better results than just using tissue to brush off the extra residue?
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Can you use this with all types of makeup or only matte?