Tatiana M.
This is a game changer, for sure. Even though as an artist I own a million brushes, I have my go-to brushes that I'm always using, so on a day to day basis, it can be hard when creating looks since shadows from the previous day are stuck on my brushes. I used to just use a piece of paper towel to clean them in between looks, but it didn't fully remove it. This sponge here does! I can now do my looks peacefully and not worry about yesterday's look affecting the complete opposite of it look I'll decide to do the following day. It's great and easy to use, not to mention easy to clean too. I would recommend this to every make up junkie out there. It truly does save you from going through trouble.