BY VERA MONA

What it is: It is an essential tool that is extremely helpful while doing multiple jobs or different looks. Simply glide the eye shadow brush against the unique Solo sponge to completely remove eyeshadow color. What it does: Color Switch Solo allows the makeup artist to quickly and efficiently switch between colors on your eyeshadow brushes. What else you need to know: The Solo sponge can be used on either side and can be washed or replaced with a refill pack. Discontinue use of product if irritation occurs on eyes or skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This has got to be the best invention ever made! I’ve never had or used anything like this. I’m so grateful to vera Mona for sending me these amazing items and I don’t know how I ever went without them. I use my color switch every day and it helps so much from having to use 20 different brushes to apply my shadow. It really gets the shadow off your brush so you can switch to another shade even black it makes it disappear so you can use a lighter shade it is truly amazing. I highly recommend color switch. You can purchase them on vera Mona webpage or Sephora. Prices are cheap as well.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this product. It is my all time favorite. It works very gentle on my oily skin. Has nice packaging not to fond of it. It very effective for me. I’m not disappointed. I would buy again and again.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
I thought this would be a great product due to the price. But, after using a while, it broke my face out. It did clean the color from my brushes. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
By far my favorite brush cleaner! Vera Mona Color Switch Solo brush cleaner by Sephora is AMAZING!! I can easily switch between different palettes and colors with OUT having to use a different brush! Inside the tin is a type of almost sponge/mesh material that truly cleans ALL the product off with OUT leaving my brushes dripping wet! I bought this for $12 on Sephora.com and highly recommend to everyone when you may be in a hurry or can't find another brush! This does NOT take the place of a good weekly disinfecting and sanitizing but definitely works well in those quick situations!!! 5 stars and a DEFINITE re-purchase!!
Tatiana M.
This is a game changer, for sure. Even though as an artist I own a million brushes, I have my go-to brushes that I'm always using, so on a day to day basis, it can be hard when creating looks since shadows from the previous day are stuck on my brushes. I used to just use a piece of paper towel to clean them in between looks, but it didn't fully remove it. This sponge here does! I can now do my looks peacefully and not worry about yesterday's look affecting the complete opposite of it look I'll decide to do the following day. It's great and easy to use, not to mention easy to clean too. I would recommend this to every make up junkie out there. It truly does save you from going through trouble.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
This is a great investment! It's not that expensive but you might see it and ask yourself if you need this: if you use more than one shade of eyeshadow you do need this in your life! Yes, you could cut up a hair donut and stick it in a tin if you want but I really think this sponge is much coarser than any hair donut. This is my sponge after 7 months of heavy use, it doesn't really get dirty since you just run it under water once or twice a year and that's good enough :)
Hannah H.
I love this product while I am creating smoky eye looks and using multiple colors, as I can just swatch my brush around on the sponge and it will remove the excess color so that I can dip into something new without it mixing the colors together. It is so much easier to create eye looks with this product, and a very affordable tool! The sponge itself can also be cleaned and re-used and once you feel that it really has seen the most of its life, you can just buy a replacement sponge! I highly recommend this product!
Kaitlin H.
Cortland , OH
I absolutely love this little thing! Came across a YouTuber using this and after looking into it I bought one. This little thing is ingenious I wish I knew about it sooner. It is an absolute must for when I'm traveling. It's such a simple product. I love it. This is one of those items I would recommend to other because I want them to know about this because it definitely is a game changer and I don't want anyone else to have to go on without this little gem.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is such a great product! I was so hesitant to spend the money on it at first, but it is so worth it. If you don't want to spend the money, a hair donut would work just the same, but I like the convenience of it coming in the little tin because it's easy to travel with. It cleans brushes off great between colors within a single eye look without the wait and dry time that comes with using a liquid brush cleanser for the same thing.
Sarah F.
Am I the only one who tried this and thought, " what kind of sorcery is this?!" I used it for a smokey eye look and didn't even have to change my brush once. Can you say magic? While you still need to clean your brushes the old fashioned way every once in a while the Vera Mona Color Switch is a great alternative for an easy, quick, everyday brush cleaner.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I recently received a Vera Mona brush from my monthly ipsy box. I feel like it's good quality. Is this a good product to invest in? Does this really get all of the product off? Would this allow me to save money buying tons of brushes?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
What are your thoughts on this if you've tried it?
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Does anyone know how to clean this? Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
Does this actually work?
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these clean/sanitize brushes as well?