BY VERA MONA

The Lotus Palette has a collection of 8 beautiful shades, a double ended brush, a full size mirror and the one of a kind Color Switch feature. What it does: You can create an endless amount of looks with one the Lotus palette. What else you need to know: Included in the Lotus Palette is a Color Switch Sponge that quickly removes color from Eye Shadow Brushes and a Double Ended Vera Mona Brush. see more...

Katie R.
Gainesville, Fl
I don't have the whole palette, I just have the shade clover that I got in my ipsy bag. I loved this eye shadow it had a really nice texture and went on very smoothly. It lasted my all day long and didn't smear everywhere. I would definitely consider buying this color palette.
Juliana O.
I received only the shade "Clover" in a single pan from my Ipsy Glam Bag, and let me tell you this eyeshadow is amazing. I don't even need a primer to get good pigment and also amazing staying power. This shadow lasted 10+ hours on me with it being very hot and humid here also.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of many palettes I use weekly. The colors are all beautiful and blend great. They are very pigmented and there is hardly any fallout. The palette comes with a color switch sponge, and it works great! The brush that comes with it, isn't very good though.
Nicole D.
I have the color Clover and it's a pretty good eyeshadow. It's a coral color with some gold sparkle. The texture is very smooth and buttery but when i swatched it it seemed to wipe off easily. I'll have to try with an eyeshadow base to get the full effect.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
I really like the pigment of this color; it's nice and bright. It goes on softly and has decent wear. I only have the eye shadow in the shade 'clover' but it's pretty versatile and I can use it for blush, too. The soft pink color is perfect for blush
Jenn B.
I don't have the complete pallet, but I got the shade "clover" in my ipsy bag and I love it! I wouldn't have picked the shade for myself, so I'm glad ipsy picked it for me because it's gorgeous. It's also really soft and a great sized sample!
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I only had the shade 'CLOVER' from my March Ipsy bag. I really like it. It's shimmery without being overpowering. I like to apply it with my finger - that's how I get the most color payoff. I would like to get the whole palette at some point.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I bought this palette for the color switch sponge and that beautiful purple, and I love this palette so much more than I thought I would! The shadows are very pigmented and so many beautiful spring or summer looks can be created with this.
Morgan H.
Columbus, OH
Have only had the opportunity to try Clover, but I loved it! There's a good color payout yet it doesn't have a lot of fallout (the perfect combo!) I would recommend putting this on the lid with a darker brown in the crease!
Bridget Y.
I love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and very pigmented! And this palette also has Vera Mona's famous color switch sponge in it! So cool! I definitely recommend this palette!
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
Is this amazing? Is the price good?