BY VERA MONA

The Lotus Palette has a collection of 8 beautiful shades, a double ended brush, a full size mirror and the one of a kind Color Switch feature. What it does: You can create an endless amount of looks with one the Lotus palette. What else you need to know: Included in the Lotus Palette is a Color Switch Sponge that quickly removes color from Eye Shadow Brushes and a Double Ended Vera Mona Brush. see more...

Tamara R.
I received this eyeshadow palette free using points from my boxyxharm subscription and I am overly impressed. Packaging is gorgeous. Brush is to die for. The eye shadows are super pigmented and long lasting
Chantelalyssa P.
I will always swear by this eyeshadow! It is so worth the buy. Pigmented and easy to work with (blend/apply) it’s also a good starter palette for the younger ones. I bought one for myself and one for my sister and we are big fans.
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
I love this palette. I won it in a giveaway on Instagram and was amazed at the quality when I received it. And the color switch inside is so handy and amazing. I can easily switch between colors without worrying about other colors mixing in and using multiple brushes. Absolutely love this.
courtney L.
I'm pretty much in love with this palette. It's perfect for people just getting into higher end make up. The shades aren't crazy dark so they're easy to use, but they're really buildable so you can make your look more dramatic if you want to. They're all so perfect and soft. So many different looks you can do. And the color switch pad inside makes it really easy to use just one brush! I wish every palette I owned had one of these!! It's amazing!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
This is a great palette, it goes for about $32.99 on Vera Mona's website but I was lucky to get it for $20 on Ipsy. The colors are beautiful & pigmented. Either way, it's an amazing deal considering it comes with 8 shadows, a double ended brush & a gold size switch color sponge. I recommend it, just remember like with any shadow a good primer is key for a more long lasting true color effect.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
DISCLAIMER: I have only tried the shade: Clover.
So, this is the first Vera Mona shade I have ever used, and it took a couple of times to get the color on my skin considering I have darker skin. With a good primer, and creamy base, the color could pop out better, but this summer I am really getting into pink shades, and this is the perfect glimmer, pink shade I believe. Adding this to my list to try the rest of the colors. I do appreciate how soft tone they are.
Yasmine G.
Thermal, CA
I received the shade CLOVER in my monthly ipsy glam bag. When applied to my eyelid as a base, the color payoff was amazing, the texture felt great, and it looked beautiful. However, when I got home this evening I found that my eyelids looked greasy and all of this shadow was gone. I had used other eyeshadows along with it, but they were still there. I must mention that this was used without an eyelid primer.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
VERA MONA LOTUS EYESHADOW PALETTE WITH COLOR SWITCH. THE BEST BEAUTY TOOL EVER INVENTED “COLOR SWITCH” SWIPES MY BRUSH CLEAN FOR THE NEXT VELVETY SMOOTH, GORGEOUS SHADES.
#veramona #veramonalotus #review #colorswitch #ipsyoffers #ipsyos #ipsyhq #ipsylovers #instaglam #instabeauty #makeuplovers #beautyjunkies #makeupmob
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
These colors are so vivid and pigmented! They blend easily and stay for hours. I love the sponge in the palette that allows you to switch between colors, no need for numerous brushes for a single look. My favorite color in this is "Lotus", a beautiful boiler shimmer.
April B.
I don't have the whole palette, I just have a single eye shadow in the shade "Clover" that I received from Ipsy.
I really loved the eyeshadow. It was a nice soft pink color and blended well with my other shadows that I used with it. It was very soft and velvety feeling. It swatched nicely and the pigmentation is good too. I really enjoyed playing around with the shadow.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
Is this amazing? Is the price good?