Vera Bradley
#7 in Home Stores
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 4

Whats your favorite color/pattern?

Acadia C.
Acadia C.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Currently my wallet is my favorite design which is Flower Shower, one is retired Va Va Bloom, which I love
Keely M.
Keely M.
3 years, 8 months ago
My first favorite was Purple Punch, then it changed to Lime's Up, and now I don't really have a favorite, but my backpack and current purse are Indigo Pop, so I guess I have a liking for that one as well!
karley s.
karley s.
Mchenry, IL
3 years, 8 months ago
My favorites Are Heather, Petal Paisley, African Violet, and Plum Crazy. Anything purple with flowers or paisley are a hit with me. Plus they are always coming out with new patterns so it's hard to just keep one favorite!
rosa n.
rosa n.
Oklahoma City , OK
Fanfare is super cute
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
Any of the floral or plaid bags
christina m.