Vera Bradley
By Vera Bradley
#7 in Home Stores
Allyson W.
Marion, MS

Do the vera Bradley bags last a long time? I'm rough on handbags, and I Just bought the large stroll around diaper bag to use as a purse. I'm curious if it Is durable.

Heather L.
Heather L.
5 months ago
I bought a mini hipster bag 2 years ago & the strap has been showing wear for quite a while. The rest of the bag is fine but the strap fabric is worn right through in several places.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Ive had mine for about 4 years. It has been washed numerous times and still holds its shape. I own a lot of VB products and love all of them.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
9 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
1 year, 2 months ago
I think the durability depends on exactly how much they are going to be used. You figure for the price it would last a while, but after not even a year the corners of my diaper bag is worn to the point you can see the insides and I alternate between it and a book bag. The main reason I got it is not just because they're cute, but because they have so many pockets, which was a must have for me.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
They are super durable and long lasting! I've had a set since 2006 and they still look and have held up very nicely.
Katie K.
Katie K.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, they last a long time.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes!! I am really rough with bags and I still have a back pack from over 7 years ago!! I don't use this bag every day but it is still in amazing condition and I always get compliments when I take it out.
Brooklynn W.
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes!! I got my first Vera hipster purse when I was 16 and I just had to throw it away this year and I'm 20 now. They are so nice!
Cecile N.
Cecile N.
1 year, 8 months ago
Most definitely! I've had my Vera Bradley for 7 years and it's still going strong
Patience R.
Patience R.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! They're very long lasting! I'm rough with bags too! I over stuff them, throw them around and the Vera Bradley ones are honestly the best I've found I can keep up with or that can keep up with me!