Vera Bradley Ultimate Wristlet, Santiago Navy

by Vera Bradley

Stash your credit cards, cash, id, coins—there's room for it all.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vera Bradley Ultimate Wristlet, Santiago Navy!
Saint Paul
I love this wristlet. The fabric is durable and soft. My favorite thing about this wristlet is the design. The design is very elegant and suitable for all ages. The size of the wristlet is just perfect for pockets or a small crossbody bag. Totally recommend!
Howe
I love this wristlet and I’ve had it for a long time! It is perfect for the girl who doesn’t like purses but needs something to carry a few essentials. The only thing is that I wish it was big enough for chapstick. I would definitely recommend this wristlet!!

Looking for your answer?